Our new Discounted Data plans offer superior value and larger sized options to suit your consumption needs. The Discounted Data Plans gives you significantly lower data costs that can be used for browsing, social media, video & audio streaming and many other app uses. The Discounted Data Plans come in different sizes and duration times to fit any need and wallet. We are also introducing larger data bundles with shorter validity times so that you can plan your spend and get more value for money. And with our ultrafast 4G LTE service, you will experience data like never before on your 4G LTE device.
1.What are the new Discounted Data Plans?
The plans now includenew 250MB (1 Day),5300 MB (3 Day) and 3GB (30 Day) options as well as a $17 price reduction on the 1GB (30 Day) plan. A breakdown of the new plans is shown below:
Standard Data Rate Per MB
2. Which plans will no longer be available in market?
The plans shown in the table below will no longer be relevant in market. However, if you’re looking for a 1 day plan, the new 250 MB plan gives you 50% more data for only 59 cents more. For the 7 day plan, we have 500MB and 1GB options that give great value; there is also a 3 day 500 MB plan for heavy data consumers. Refer to Table 1 above for more options.
3.How do I activate a Discounted Data Plan?
There are several methods to activatea Discounted Data Plan:
- USSD Main Menu - Dial *129# then press send. After dialling the initiation code you will receive messages to select the available plans.
- My FLOW App - Customers using Android & Apple devices may download the My FLOW App from the Google Play/Apple App Store and once installed, it may be used to purchase any of the available new data plans.
4. How do I check my Discounted Data plan balance/status?
To view your Discounted Data planbalance/status you can use one of the following options:
- Dial *146*0#. The text message received may be similar to the following: x.x% of your plan has been used. Your current balance is xxx.xxMBs expiring on xxx/xx/xx at xx:xxtime.
- Download the My FLOW App
- You may also receive a notification when you have reached different thresholds in your plan: at 75%, 95% and 100% usage levels.
5. What happens when I exhaustmy Discounted Data plan?
All Data plans with duration of 3 days and greater (e.g 3,7, 14 and 30 days) will auto-renew as long as there is sufficient credit on the account to cover the cost of the plan and the auto renewal not cancelled. If the auto renewal feature is cancelled, the standard data rate of $0.51 Per MB will apply. This rate will also apply to customers who are not on any data plans.
6. Will I receive a notification when my Discounted Data plan is about to finish?
You will receive a warning message 2 days and 1 day before expiry, notifying that the plan will be automatically renewed at the start of the new period. If the auto renewal features is not cancelled, the plan will renew at the start of the next period and you will receive a text message confirming that the plan has been renewed.
To read more about our Auto Renewal feature, click here [Auto Renewal FAQ embedded].
7. What happens if I do not use all the data allotted for the period?
The data will automatically be exhausted at the end of the expiration period.
8. Am I able to activate a Discounted Data plan using a Blackberry phone?
Yes. BB10 handsets use standard data packages and these can be used to activate any of our data plans, however for blackberry 7device subscribers, you are advised NOT to activate theDiscounted Data plan. Blackberry smartphones requiring a data plan should subscribe to a Blackberry data plan. Blackberry users may subscribe to Blackberry Data Plans by using *129# or *136*plan size# then press send from their phone.
9. Can I activate the Discounted Data planon two SIM cards using the same phone?
Yes. There are no restrictions to the amount of activations that can be completed for a device/sim card.
10. Can I use my non-data compatible phone to activate the Discounted Data plans?
No. Only GPRS/EDGE and 3G/4G (WAP and WEB)/ 4G LTE compatible devices can be used to access these data plans.
11. As a Prepaid customer am I able to data roam?
Yes. Data charges will NOT be taken from the Data plan once roaming outside of a FLOW/ LIME territory. There are available roaming plans for roaming in the US/Canada. For all other territories you will be charged at the prevailing roaming rates.