- Check whether the LTE Unit’s power indicator is steady on. If not, power on the LTE UNIT.
- Check whether the connection between computer/handset/tablet and LTE UNIT is working properly.
– If you are connected to the LTE UNIT using a network cable, check whether the LAN/WAN indicator is steady on or blinking.
– If your computer/handset/tablet is connected to the LTE UNIT through Wi-Fi, go to the Wi-Fi connection page to check the connection status.
- Check that your computer/handset/tablet is set to automatically obtain an IP address and DNS server address.
- Steady on:
- At least one of the LAN ports is connected to a device.
- WAN port is connected to an Ethernet port.
- Blinking: data is being transmitted through a LAN port or the WAN port.
- No device is connected to a LAN port.
- WAN port is not connected to an Ethernet port.
LAN stands for local area network, and WAN stands for wide area network. Use the LAN ports on your LTE unit to connect devices on your home network, such as computers or printers. Connect the WAN port to your modem or another device hooked up to the public internet.
We use our mobile services(sim) in the LTE equipment and so a number is attached to your mobile service.
No, these minutes have been provided to be used with your LTE unit only.
Your minutes are dependent on the plan chosen. Starting from 120 local anywhere minutes with the Lite plan to 480 local anywhere minutes with the Ultra plan.
- Customers are now able to make local anywhere calls by connecting a landline phone to the telephone port found at the back of their LTE units.
WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. It is a wireless network security standard that tries to make connections between a router and wireless devices faster and easier. WPS works only for wireless networks that use a password that is encrypted with the WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) Personal or WPA2 Personal security protocols.
- Check whether the LTE Unit’s indicator is steady on. If not, go to the LTE Unit’s web management page to enable the Wi-Fi function.
- Check whether your computer/handset/tablet is within the range of the LTE UNIT. If not, adjust the placement of the LTE UNIT.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi password is correct. Note that the Wi-Fi password is case sensitive. The default password is printed on the label at the bottom of the LTE UNIT. To change the password, go to the web management page.
- Check whether your computer/handset/tablet network adapter supports 802.11b/g/n. If not, your computer/handset/tablet cannot connect to the LTE UNIT.
- If the problem persists, please visit the nearest Flow store for assistance. Please do not press the reset button on the LTE unit as this will restore it to its factory settings. Note that restoring your LTE UNIT will erase all your customized settings.
- This means that your monthly data plan has been used. If you wish to upgrade your plan, please visit the Flow Store to speak with one of our sales agents.