Your remote control is simple to program, easy to use, and can operate up to five devices, including cable set top terminals, televisions, VCRs, DVDs and audio for CD players. Before you can use your remote control, it must be programmed (set up) to operate the above devices.
Before you get started
Some of the special features and buttons on your remote control are as follows:
Eliminates reprogramming after battery changes.
Shuts remote off if any button is pressed and held for 45 seconds. This extends battery life in the event the remote becomes lodged under or between heavy objects.
Lets you reset your remote to its original default settings. To do this press, the CABLE and OK button together and hold both buttons down until the CABLE button lights up. Then press MENU, then MENU again. The CABLE button will blink and go out.
Install two new AAA alkaline batteries as indicated by the diagram in the battery compartment. When the batteries become low and need to be replaced, the SAT, TV, VCR, DVD, AUDIO buttons will not illuminate normally or at all during use. When this happens, replace the existing batteries with two new AAA alkaline batteries. Your remote control has Memory Guard which eliminates the need for reprogramming after battery changes.
It’s also pre-programmed to operate Motorola DCT digital set top terminals. If, for some reason, you need to set your remote to operate your set top box, follow the instructions below:
1. Press OK/SEL, then press MUTE together until the power/mode buttons illuminate in slow rotation (i.e. CABLE > TV > VCR > DVD > AUDIO > CABLE)
2. The three digit code for the Motorola DCT is 001. Enter this into the keypad of the remote control. The cable set top terminal will turn off.
3. Then, press OK/SEL to lock in the code. The POWER button will blink 3 times and go out.
Programming TV, VCR, DVD, and/or audio devices
Code Entry Programming
1. Turn off all the electronic devices (TV, VCR, DVD, AUDIO) you want to program the remote to operate
2. Press OK/SEL then MUTE together until the power/mode buttons illuminate in slow rotation
(i.e. CABLE > TV > VCR > DVD > AUDIO > CABLE)
3. To program your TV, locate the three digit code for your brand in the TV Setup Code list and enter it on the keypad of the remote control. Entry of the correct code will cause your TV to turn off. If multiple codes are listed for your brand you may have to enter different codes until your TV turns off.
4. As soon as you have entered a 3 digit code that turns your TV off, press MUTE
5. If the TV turns back on, press OK/SEL to lock in the code. The power/mode buttons will blink 3 times and go out.
ii. Or if the TV does not turn back on, enter a different 3 digit setup code until your TV turns back on. Then press OK/SEL to lock in the code. The power/mode buttons will blink three times and go out.
4. To program your VCR or DVD, refer to the VCR or DVD Setup Code lists and repeat the second and third steps above
Yes, you will be required to sign a new service agreement.
Parental Controls let you choose which programming can and can’t be watched by younger viewers in your home. You can block certain channels so that they can only be viewed after entering a password of your choice.
In order to have a true high definition experience the customer is required to have both a high definition television set and a set top box which allows for high definition viewing.
The target installation timeframe will vary depending on the number of STBs requested by a customer.
The target installation timeframe is 5 to 7 business days. However, this time may be affected by the levels of demand in an area.
Flow TV base packages are our new basic channel line-ups, customers must choose from to get our Digital TV services.
|All Spanish||FOX + package||Flow Sports pack|
|Fan Central||HBO/MAX combo||All in Movie combo|
|Asian Pack||A La Carte|
The cost for Flow TV varies depending on the customer’s subscriptions. Please see the sales brochure or visit our website for more information.
Existing customers will receive their first STB free. Additional boxes require a $100 deposit plus a monthly rental fee of $15.00 per each box requested. Terms and conditions apply for new customers.