- Instantly take a loan to top up your phone
- Pay back on time to earn points and level up
- Check your balance directly in the app
- Exclusively for Flow prepaid subscribers
- Download Flow lend App
- When your Balance is low you’ll receive an SMS for Loan eligibility
- Enter your mobile number to login and verify the 4 - digit confirmation code sent via SMS
- Check your Balance, select your loan amount and confirm
Once a Flow prepaid subscriber approaches a balance of BD $2.50 or less, Flow Lend will analyze their top up history. If he/she qualifies, Flow Lend invites the prepaid subscriber to download the app via SMS in real time.
When the Flow Lend loan is awarded, the subscriber will receive a confirmation of their new balance and the re-payment date. If the request has been turned down, Flow prepaid subscriber will be informed that they are not eligible at the moment.
The prepaid subscriber’s loan will go into their current balance and a separate account will keep track of their outstanding balance.
Depending on your Flow Lend User Level, loan amounts will vary.
A Flow prepaid subscriber may pay back a loan through a recharge purchased through voucher, direct top-up, online top-up or international top-up. The recharge value will be applied towards the loan value as well as the fee.
A credit transfer will not be eligible for a loan payment. If a loan is outstanding and the prepaid subscriber receives a credit transfer, it will go into their main balance and their loan will remain outstanding.