FLOW BARBADOS: TEXT & WIN TRIVIA COMPETITION
January 2018 Rules
1. The contest begins on January 18 th 2018 and ends on February 28th 2018
2. The contest is open to new and existing Flow mobile customers who are legal residents of Barbados and aged eighteen (18) years or older
- a. By entering this campaign participants warrant and represent that they are legal residents of Barbados aged eighteen (18) or older;
b. In the event that this warranty and representation proves to be false any prize(s) will be forfeited
3. Customers must opt-in by sending the word “WIN” to short code 3621 for FREE.
4. All SMS sent to 3621 are FREE
5. A random trivia question together with 3 possible answers will be sent from 3623, numbered (a), (b), and (c). The customer will be required to reply with the correct letter (a, b or c).
6. All SMS sent to 3623 will be charged $1.22
7. Postpaid customers are required to monitor SMS usage as these messages are not covered in their SMS plan allotment
8. The week will run from Thursday to Wednesday
9. Points will be calculated weekly on Thursdays.
10. The Top Scorer during the full campaign, meaning the participant who would have accumulated the highest number of points between January 18th & February 28th 2018 will be given the Grand Prize of a 50” LG Smart TV
11. The top player with the most points weekly will be given (2) Laff-It-Off Tickets while (5) additional winners will receive $20 credit.
12. Prepaid winning credit will be processed within 48 hours while post-paid customers will see a $20 credit on their next bill.
13. Winning tickets must be collected on Thursdays or Fridays due to the show being performed every Saturday.
14. Flow will not exchange tickets that were not collected for that winning show week
15. Customers can send the following key words to short code 3621 for FREE:
- a. “SCORE” to check points
- b. “AID” for assistance and
- c. “EXIT” to opt-out of the game
16. To claim your prize, the potential winner must also present a valid, legal form of photo identification (e.g. drivers licence, passport, voter’s identification card). If the winning service is prepaid the handset with service must be presented.
- a. Failure to satisfy this requirement will result in any potential prize(s) being forfeited
17. Potential winners who are deemed to be eligible will be contacted by a Flow agent in order to be declared a winner.
18. Flow employees, authorised agents, marketing agencies, contractors, business partners and associates, and their employees, and the employees; and the immediate families of all such persons or groups are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
19. By participating in this campaign, the winners agree to allow Flow to use their name, image, likeness and/or voice in any media whatsoever, for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without any further compensation whatsoever being due or payable to such winners by Flow.
20. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted, or if the potential winner does not claim his/her prize, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Flow's sole discretion.
21. Prizes are not transferable and may neither be exchanged nor redeemed for cash.
22. Flow reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this campaign within its sole discretion and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its sole discretion.
23. By entering or participating in this campaign participants agree to be bound by these campaign rules. The decisions of Flow are final in all matters related to the campaign and no correspondence will be entered into thereon.
24. Flow’s standard terms and conditions apply.