PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE
Flow Barbados is committed to its mission of ‘Connecting Communities…Transforming Lives’ and the following provides guidance for how we
All requests received are given serious consideration and we consider support for activities and initiatives primarily in the following categories:
Please note the company does not provide contributions for the following:
- Groups that are not a registered charity or recognized as a community not-for-profit
- Requests to cover travel costs
- Individual pursuits or interests that are primarily for personal gain
- Requests for funds to support operational costs
- Individual competitions (including beauty pageants, etc.)
- Events to raise funds for scholarships
- Groups that represent a conflict of interest to the principles of Flow.
- Submit your application in writing at least 60 days in advance of your event or community project.
- Provide details of the request and supporting materials.
Email us at:
Flow Marketing Department
Thank you for considering Flow!