1. The promotion begins on September 25th, 2021 and ends on December 25th 2021. Prize winners will be selected at random; and prizes assigned on the following dates: October 6th and 20th, November 3rd and 17th and December 1st, 15th and 29th. There will be seven (7) prize draws.2. This promotion is open to new and existing FLOW mobile and residential landline, broadband, bundle and TV customers, who are legal residents of Barbados and aged eighteen (18) years or older. By entering this promotion participants warrant and represent that they are legal residents of Barbados aged eighteen (18) or older. In the event that this warranty and representation proves to be false any prize(s) will be forfeited.3. The entire promotion will run for 16 weeks with seven prize draws. The following prize will be on offer bi-weekly from October 6th :
(1) One Samsung 50 inch TV + One Samsung A02s + $200 Carters Gift Card.
4. Participants can enter the promotion and the prize draws as follows:
a. Sign up or upgrade to a Max, Family or Full House postpaid mobile plan and add it to your home bundle. Note that the purchase of any Bolt-ons or Optional packages whether as a standalone or as a part of any bundled product does not qualify for the campaign.
b. The product activated should not have been on the account within the last 6 months.
c. Customers signing up from legacy products or upgrading to new products will qualify for entry. Downgrades will not qualify.
Prizes will be drawn on identified dates and all entries from the start of the promotion, except for previous winners, will be rolled over into subsequent prize draw(s), with a new winner being selected each time.
5. To be eligible to win, participants’ accounts must be active and in good standing (i.e., no outstanding bills) at the time of the prize draw. In order to claim a prize, the potential winner must also present a valid, legal form of photo identification (e.g., drivers’ licence, passport, voter’s identification card). Existing customers will also be required to bring a recent phone/service bill (i.e., from within the last 3 months) identifying them as the contracted subscriber, as well as valid photo identification. If the service is not in the name of the potential winner, that person will be required to bring a signed letter of permission and a copy of valid photo identification from the contracted subscriber. Failure to satisfy any of those requirements will result in any potential prizes being forfeited.6. An electronic database will be used to randomly select the potential prize winner(s) from among all eligible entries. Potential winners who are deemed to be eligible as per the other criteria in these promotion rules (e.g., their accounts are in good standing) will be contacted by a FLOW agent.7. FLOW standard terms and conditions also apply.8. FLOW employees, authorised agents, marketing agencies, contractors, business partners and associates, and their employees, and the employees and agents of sponsors of the promotion; and the immediate families of all such persons or groups are not eligible to participate in this promotion.9. By participating in this promotion, the winners agree to allow FLOW to use their name, image, likeness and/or voice in any media whatsoever including press, print, radio and television, for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without any further compensation whatsoever being due or payable to such winners by FLOW, its parent company or any of its affiliated companies.10. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted, or if the potential winner does not claim his/her prize, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected at FLOW's sole discretion.11. Prizes are not transferable and may neither be exchanged nor redeemed for cash.12. In order to claim and receive a prize, the potential winner may be required to sign FLOW’s Liability Release. Failure or inability to sign that release will result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner selected at FLOW’s sole discretion.13. FLOW reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this promotion within its sole discretion and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its sole discretion.14. FLOW reserves the right to substitute published prizes with another comparable prize, should circumstances merit. A monetary value in lieu of prizes is not allowed.15. By entering or participating in this promotion participants agree to be bound by these promotion rules. The decisions of FLOW are final in all matters related to the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into thereon.16. A claim to a prize may be forfeited for any of the following reasons:
(1) Where the potential winner is contacted by telephone and the telephone rings without an answer for up to one (1) minute, is busy after five (5) tries or goes directly to voicemail.
(2) The potential winner fails to produce a valid form of identification.
(3) The potential winner is not a legal resident of Barbados and aged eighteen (18) or older.
(4) The potential winner does not agree to participate in FLOW’s advertising and public relations campaign, whether in electronic, print or other media or refuses to sign FLOW’s Liability Release Form.
(5) The potential winner does not claim his prize within seven (7) days of notification by FLOW. Prizes not claimed within this period will be forfeited and may be put into subsequent prize draws.
(6) The potential winner’s FLOW account is not active or in good standing.
(7) The potential winner cannot or does not agree to comply with these rules.