Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion campaign (‘this Campaign’) begins on November 15, 2022 and ends December 31st 2022. Prize winners in this Campaign will be selected at random, on the 6th of January 2023.
2. This Campaign is open to existing FLOW customers and to new FLOW customer who purchase one or more of the following services provided under FLOW consumer service contracts: mobile, mobile hybrid, more specific:
a) Sign up for or Upgrade a Hybrid Bundle
b) Buy a Handset Including SIM + Data valid for 7 days
c) Top up USD 5 or more and Win
3. FLOW employees who are provided mobile call credit by FLOW (at FLOW’s expense) cannot participate in this Campaign.
4. This Campaign is governed by these Promotion Rules (‘these Rules’).
• There will be 1 big prize for the winner in this Campaign :
one (1) year of FREE groceries valued at USD 3.000
5. To be eligible to win, all participants’ accounts with FLOW must be active and in good standing (i.e., no outstanding bills) at the time of the prize draw.
6. An electronic database will be used to randomly select the potential prize winner(s) from among all eligible entries. Potential winners who are deemed to be eligible as per the other criteria in these Rules will get an SMS or email message informing them that they are a winner, and they can participate in a promotional event to be handed their prize under clause 13 of these Rules.
7. The potential winner under this Campaign must present a valid, legal form of photo identification (e.g., driver’s license, passport, voter’s identification card). . If the potential winner is of minor age, he/she has to be accompanied by an adult, who must be able to identify his/herself.
8. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted, or if the potential winner does not claim his/her prize, or if he/she is found to be ineligible under these Rules, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected at FLOW’s sole discretion.
9. In order to claim and receive a prize, the potential winner may be required to sign FLOW’s Liability Release. Failure or inability to sign that release will result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner selected at FLOW’s sole discretion.
10. FLOW reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this Campaign within its sole discretion and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its sole discretion.
11. FLOW reserves the right to substitute published prizes with another comparable prize, should circumstances merit. Prizes are not transferable and may neither be exchanged nor redeemed for cash.
12. By entering or participating in this promotion participants agree to be bound by these Rules. The decisions of FLOW are final in all matters related to this Campaign and no correspondence will be entered into thereon.
13. Publication and awarding of the physical prizes
a) During awarding/handing out of prizes won under the promotion, photos and/or video may be made of the awarding by media specialists engaged by FLOW (‘the Production’).
b) Participant’s refusal to take part in the Production will result in that participant waiving his/her rights to be awarded a prize under this promotion.
c) Photos of winners of the promotion may be published on the UTS-FLOW and/or Liberty Latin Global Social Media channels.
14. A claim to a prize may be forfeited for any of the following reasons:
a) Where the potential winner is contacted by telephone and the telephone rings without an answer for up to one (1) minute, is busy after five (5) tries or goes directly to voicemail.
b) The potential winner fails to produce a valid form of identification.
c) The potential winner does not agree to participate in FLOW’s advertising and public relations campaign, whether in electronic, print or other media or refuses to sign FLOW’s Liability Release Form.
d) The potential winner does not claim his prize within seven (7) days of notification by FLOW. Prizes not claimed within this timeframe. will be forfeited and may be put into subsequent prize draws.
e) The potential winner’s FLOW account is not active or in good standing.
f) The potential winner cannot or does not agree to comply with these rules.
15. Intellectual property rights.
a) By participating in the Production a winner under this promotion irrevocably waives any and all intellectual property rights arising from or in relation with any photographic or video object, image, recording or product – in part or in full - arising from the Production, and the winner irrevocably grants FLOW the rights of usage and distribution of the Production, or parts thereof, through any media during twenty (20) years, starting on the date the Prize is awarded, without the winner becoming entitled to any compensation for such use or distribution. FLOW will be entitled to assign the above rights of usage and distribution to any entity of the Cable & Wireless / Liberty Latin America group of companies, without the winner thereby becoming entitled to any compensation for such assignment, use or distribution.
b) Winners participate in the Production(s) at their own risk.
a) If for any reason whatsoever, the promotion proves impossible to be run as planned because of circumstances including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, carnival show cancellation or any other causes, which, in FLOW’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, FLOW reserves the right - in its sole discretion - to decide on any issue in fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and to select the winners from entries received prior to such event or interruption. FLOW may disqualify any Participant who tampers with the entry process or operation of the promotion or acts in breach with the letter and/or true purpose of these terms and conditions.
b) For all cases in which these terms and conditions do not fully provide adequate stipulations FLOW shall seek reasonable solutions therein weighing its own interests and participants’ interests.
c) If any one stipulation of these terms and conditions would prove void, the remaining stipulation hereof will not be affected.
d) All decisions of FLOW under these terms and conditions shall be final and binding to all persons participating in this promotion.
e) A copy of these terms and conditions can be obtained from FLOW upon request and free of charge. These terms and conditions are applicable to the participant and to the provider with whom participant entered into a FLOW service contract.
f) The laws of the territory where the participant’s contract(s) are / were executed are applicable to this promotion and any disputes arising in relation form this promotion can be brought before the Court in said territory, with the exclusion of any other court.