Channel Lineup Changes Notifications:
Flow wishes to advise our valued customers about the following changes to our Residential and Business TV Service.
Effective July 31st, 2020, NFL Network and NFL Red Zone* will be removed from our channel lineup (Flow EVO 213).
Regrettably, we will no longer be able to air the removed channels on our network. We will, however, continue to identify similar content that we can provide to our subscribers. This is as follows:
- NFL games can still be viewed via ESPN and Miami CBS, NBC & FOX stations.
- NFL Network has been carried in the Plus Package on Flow. ESPN is the best source of NFL content often featuring NFL players, both past and present, game coverage and news from the league and teams.
- NFL Red Zone has been carried in the Max Package on Flow. There are no direct replacements for this specialty channel, but alternative sources of NFL Game Day content is through ESPN, CBS and Fox Stations.
- NFL Sunday Ticket has been offered exclusively from Flow in the Caribbean as a stand-alone premium package during the NFL Season. CBS & FOX stations are the best sources for Sunday afternoon games
- Flow Sports had been carrying one Sunday afternoon game per week and is distributed widely in our TV packages. CBS & FOX stations are the best sources for Sunday afternoon games.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
C&W has a wide portfolio of commercial interests, we continue to evaluate our product offers and take strategic decisions that we feel are in the best interest of our company and customers.
EbonyLife TV, NFL network and NFL Red Zone will be removed from our line up.
EbonyLife TV was removed on May 31st, 2020 from our line up. NFL network and NFL Red Zone will be removed on July 31st, 2020.
At this time, there are no immediate plans to replace. For customers interested in African content, we carry The Africa Channel. Additionally, some of the NFL games are carried on ESPN (during the NFL season). We will continue to identify and negotiate for other similar content that we can provide to our subscribers.
Your cable charges are not calculated on a per channel basis, but rather with due consideration for the programming costs. As such, we have put together the best packages which will be affordable for our customers.