Customer Complaints Procedure
Customer Services Standards
At Flow BVI, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible customer service experience. We understand that sometimes things may not go as planned, and we appreciate any feedback or complaints you may have, so we can continue to improve our services.
The services we provide to customers are guided by our Customer Values which are:
- Customer Service is the responsibility of everyone in Flow;
- We care about Customers’ problems and work with them to find solutions;
- We are responsive and flexible in meeting our Customers’ needs. Our processes are designed to enable excellent customer service; and
- Our attitude towards Customers is friendly and attentive.
We want to make sure that all our customers can easily contact us in the way they prefer, whether it be by telephone, online, in writing, or in person:
- On our Contact Us page which has multiple options, including FAQs, Chat Support and Trouble-shooting steps:
- We are available via the following mediums for you to make general inquiries or report any faults or service difficulties:
We hold ourselves to high standards of service, and we closely monitor and review internal services impacting functions in the different departments, as well as external service delivery, to ensure the highest standards of customer service to you.
We will always endeavour to answer as many inquiries as practicably possible within 24 hours via the Helpdesk, email and What’s App; and in person during normal business hours at:
- Our Romasco Store on Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.; Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Our Virgin Gorda Store on Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Order a Fixed Line Service: To connect your fixed line service within 72 business hours (subject to standard scope of work).
Have a service affecting fault on your fixed line services: We will fix your service(s) affecting fault (service/outage on the Flow network) within 48 business hours, after the day it was reported (subject to standard scope of work). Faults are raised by contacting the Helpdesk or email or visiting the Retail Store at the details above.
Billing and Payments
We are committed to providing you with accurate and easy-to-understand bills and giving you access to the details you need. We present your bill via email and via SMS. We also provide you with a range of easily accessible payment methods, which allow you to be in control of your payments, including:
- Fast Pay (https://discoverflow.co/fastpay2.0/),
- Fast Pay via Kiosk,
- via IVR (calling in to the Helpdesk),
- Direct Debit with FCIB and Republic Bank, and
- Wire transfers and/or Cheques. (email: email@example.com for wire transfer details)
If you have a complaint, we are committed to complying with the Telecommunications Code (Part 4) (Investigation of Complaints by Consumers, Facilitation of Relief and Resolution of Related Disputes) Procedures, 2010 (Telecommunications Code Part 4).
We will attend to your concerns or complaints promptly, thoroughly, and fairly and be courteous in our communication with you on how we propose to act, how long it should take, and the outcome.
To raise a complaint, please contact us using the information below:
- Telephone: 1 284 494 4444 or 1 800 804 2994
- Send a letter to us: Romasco Plaza 231, Road Town, Tortola
- Send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via What’s App: 1 284 544 4444
- Visit our Retail Stores – Romasco Plaza in Tortola and Island Dream Plaza in Virgin Gorda
When submitting your complaint, please include the following information:
- Your name and address
- If your complaint is submitted by a representative, the name of the representative
- Your account number or any other number for identification
- If your complaint is on a fixed service, please provide the reference number
- Your contact information or that of your representative, telephone number, email and postal address
- Date of the complaint
- Complete details of the complaint, including clear and specific information on specific issues that you are dissatisfied with or have a grievance in relation to.
We are committed to acknowledging your complaint within two (2) business days from the date we receive it and conveying to you a timeframe in which your complaint will be addressed and any other information relevant to the investigation and resolution process.
We will investigate and resolve your complaint within twenty (20) business days of receiving it subject to the nature of the complaint, except where objective reasons make such a complaint impossible to investigate and resolve within that timeframe. If it takes more than twenty (20) business days to investigate and resolve your complaint, we will endeavour to resolve it in the shortest possible timeframe and provide you with regular updates.
If we require additional information in order to resolve your complaint, we will promptly communicate this to you. Where possible, such communication shall be done in via email.