Prepaid Roaming Terms and Conditions
1. Prepaid Roaming
- FREE incoming calls
- Same home data & calling rates as in BVI
- Automatically activates at no extra cost
- Add an extra 500MB for $15 with TravelPass
- Use your local data plan in any Flow Caribbean island
2. Prepaid Roaming Terms and Conditions
Travel Pass Data bundles can be purchased through the TravelPass (Roaming) USSD menu *129#, the main USSD menu *129#, online portal at www.topupflow.com, or via MyFlow self-care application, and can only be charged to the main account (prepaid).
Offer is available to:
- Customers with any smartphone type can subscribe
- All roaming customers who have sufficient funds
- Customers with or without an active LOCAL data plan
- Customers with or without a US/Canada pre-paid roaming package
- Travel Pass Data Roaming bundle will expire 7 days from the activation date (i.e. – activation date 06/01/2017 10:30am will expire on 06/08/2017 10:29am)
- Travel Pass Data can be used for any type of data use without restriction on content type.
- When customer is roaming, any available balance in Travel Pass Data bundles will be used first, followed by any available other TravelPass roaming plans. Once any data bundle balances have expired, subscriber will be charged at PAYG rates unless they have subscribed to another TravelPass plan (Prepaid only).
- Customers can purchase more than one Travel Pass Data bundle. When a 2nd bundle has been purchased before the completion of the first, the data volume will be combined with the remaining balance and the expiry date will be reset to 7 days from the most recent purchase/activation date.
Prepaid mobile pay as you go rates and 500 MB travel pass available for use in the following countries.
|British Virgin Islands||Trinidad||USA||Ireland|
|Cayman Islands||Curacao||Puerto Rico||Italy|
|Dominica||Bonaire||US Virgin Islands||Malta|
|Grenada||St. Martin (French)||UK||Netherlands|
|Jamaica||St. Maarten (Dutch)||Albania||New Zealand|
|St Kitts||St. Eustatius (Statia)||Belize||Spain|
|St Lucia||French Guiana||Canada||Turkey|
|St Vincent||Guadeloupe||Costa Rica|