TravelPass Mobile Data Bundles (500 MB, 7-day plan)
TravelPass prepaid roaming bundles allow FLOW Prepaid subscribers to feel more in control of their data use while traveling overseas with the best rates for use in select markets. Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the FLOW "TravelPass" data plan?
a. TravelPass is a new mobile data plan that allows customers to purchase 500MB of data that can be used in 47 countries around the world, for a 7-day validity period. Travel abroad while paying the cheapest data rates enables subscribers to stay connected with their world.
2. How do I subscribe to a plan?
a. Customers who have sufficient balance can purchase a TravelPass using one of the following ways -
- i. Dialing *134# from a prepaid FLOW sim will present the subscriber with a menu of plan choices and response commands to complete the subscription process. Customers need to dial *134*6# to subscribe to the TravelPass 500 MB data plan, or choose option #4 from the *134# menu.
- ii. Dialing *129# from a prepaid FLOW sim will present the subscriber with the general menu. Customers will choose "PLANS", then "ROAMING", then "TravelPass", and then can select the plan.
- iii. Using the MyFlow smart app from a FLOW prepaid sim, customers can find TravelPass plans under "PLANS", then "ROAMING".
- iv. Purchasing from the online portal at www.topupflow.com.
3. What kind of plan is available?
a. 500 MB - dedicated bundle for exclusive use in select markets (47), consisting of 500 MB of mobile data only; available for 7 days from date of subscription.
4. What happens once I have used all of my Travelpass data bundle?
a. Once a Subscriber has completed the TravelPass data allowance, they will receive notifications alerting them to the end of bundle, and then further charging will be charged at the normal data roaming rates from the customer's core balance.
5. Where can I use the TravelPass mobile data bundles?
a. TravelPass mobile data bundles can be used in the following 47 countries
TravelPass - Terms and Conditions
Travel Pass Data bundles can be purchased through the TravelPass (Roaming) USSD menu *134#, the main USSD menu *129#, online portal at www.topupflow.com, or via MyFlow self-care application, and can only be charged to the main account (prepaid).
Offer is available to
- customers with any handset type can subscribe (including 2G/3G/4G/LTE & Blackberry)
- all roaming customers who have sufficient funds
- customers with or without an active LOCAL data plan
- customers with or without a US/Canada pre-paid roaming package
Travel Pass Data can be used for any type of data use without restriction on content type.
When customer is roaming, any available balance in Travel Pass Data bundles will be used first, followed by any available other TravelPass roaming plans. Once any data bundle balances have expired, subscriber will be charged at PAYG rates unless they have subscribed to another TravelPass plan (Prepaid only).
Customers will receive notifications at 75%, 95% and 100% usage of Travel Pass Data bundles
Customers can purchase more than one Travel Pass Data bundle. When a 2nd bundle has been purchased before the completion of the first, the data volume will be combined with the remaining balance and the expiry date will be reset to 7 days from the most recent purchase/activation date.
CWC performs roaming traffic steering to its preferred partners. Because of this steering, prepaid customers are only able to gain access to the following carriers in each of these overseas markets.
Key benefits to this service -
No subscription fees; no sign up steps; no action required by the customer
- Free Incoming calls while roaming in more than 45 countries
- Make outgoing calls for the same price as making a national call back home. This is applicable for calls back home, within the roaming country, to USA/Canada, and to calls to most Caribbean destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to subscribe or pay a fee to get these discounted rates?
a. No. There is no subscription fee and all prepaid subscribers can benefit from this promotion as long as they are traveling within the more than 45 applicable markets.
2. In what markets can does this promotion apply?
a. These rates apply when traveling in one of the 47 markets in the provided table.
3. What calls can I receive when traveling at no cost?
a. All prepaid customers can receive 100% of their calls at no charge, while traveling in any of the applicable countries. While this is meant to be unlimited, Flow reserves the right to remove any customers who are abusing the benefit, as determined by CWC.
4. Do I receive the discounted rates on all my outgoing calls?
a. No. The discounted rates are only applicable for calls back home, within the roaming country, to USA/Canada, and to the Caribbean. Any calls made to other destinations while roaming in an applicable country, will be charged at standard roaming rates.
5. How long will these promotional rates last?
a. This promotion is set to end on Aug 31st, 2017.
6. What are the rates for voice calls, sms and data while roaming in an applicable market?
a. See the price table below for the applicable rates. All rates are stated in local currency. All voice calls are charged on a per minute basis.