Loyalty Points may be used to purchase:
- Mobile handsets
- Modems (including 3G modems)
- Netspeak MTA's
- Redeem your points for American Airline Advantage® miles.
ADSL modems and Netspeak MTA's are free to customers taking up LIME services and as such are not sold. However, customers have the option of purchasing the equipment should it go faulty outside of warranty. Dealers do not have these (Netspeak MTA's & ADSL Modems) as part of their inventory, as such Flow rewards points would have to be used in Flow Owned Stores only.
You will earn 1 Loyalty point for every $25 (local currency) billed to your Account. Points earned for the current month is held in a pending state until your bill is paid. Please note, bills must be paid in full and on time
N.B: The bill value used to calculate Loyalty Point excludes discounts or taxes.
No, once you have an active Flow postpaid residential account [Landline, Broadband, or Mobile] you are automatically registered in the Rewards Programme and receive Loyalty Points when you use any of the Services.
N.B: The following customers do not qualify for Flow Rewards:
- Internet/dial up service
- Prepaid Service (landline or Mobile)
- Company Owned stations
- Any service which has concessions associated with it.
- Business Customers
Flow Rewards is a Loyalty points program which allows customers to earn and redeem points based on their monthly spend. The objective of the program is to build loyalty and provide more benefits to our valued customers.
Pending Points : These are points earned on current bill and are held in pending state until bill is paid on time and in full. These points cannot be redeemed. Once bill is paid in full and on time, these points move from pending to awarded, at this stage customer may redeem these points.
- Expired Points : Points expire for three(3) reasons:
- if bill is paid after due date [i.e. those points held in pending expire]
- if account is ceased/terminated
- if expiry period has elapsed- Flow reward points have a time value/period of 18 months after they are awarded.
- Redeemed Points: Customer has redeemed their points either at a store or online for American Airline miles.
You would earn points on the amount listed as Sub Total or Subtotal on your bill statement, which is your total spend for the billing period less any applicable discounts. This would not include any previous outstanding charges listed on your bill.
When using points to purchase Flow merchandize mobile handsets or accessories each Loyalty Point is valued $0.50 (local currency). When using points to purchase American Airlines miles, you will require 5 points to purchase 1 AA mile.
N.B: American Advantage miles must be purchased in multiples of 5.
Points are earned at the account level, where an account has multiple service numbers, you will earn Loyalty Points for the Account i.e. 1 Loyalty Point for every $25 (local currency) billed to the account. Points are awarded/calculated on your total spend/charges after discounts and before taxes.
There are a few options to view your points:
- Your monthly bill will display details of how many points are available for use.
- Contacting the Contact Centre or visiting a Flow retail store.
- Accessing our website at flow.com and click on My Account