Check our TravelPass Roaming Plans
Travel Pass Data 500
500 MB Data
- Duration 7 Days
- Dial *129#
* TravelPass allows customers to purchase 500MB of data that can be used in 46 countries around the world.
Use your Flow Prepaid Mobile minutes and data when roaming in 46 countries.
- No subscription fees; no signup steps; no action required by the customer
- Free Incoming calls while roaming
- Make outgoing calls for the same price as making a national call back home. This is applicable for calls back home, within the roaming country, to USA/Canada, and to calls to most Caribbean destinations.
- Use data for 50% of the cost of local rates – EC$0.60 per MB
|To receive incoming calls||US$1.05||US$1.55|
|Calls to Home||US$1.55||US$2.80|
|Calls within roaming country (USA, Canada)*||US$1.05||US$1.55|
|Calls to other countries||US$3.30||US$4.30|
MyRoam Base Plan
- Destination: To USA or FLOW Countries
MyRoam Data Bolt On
All information you may need about Roaming.
- Prices are in United States dollars. Tax from your home country may be added as applicable.
- Calls are billed per minute and are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- “Home rate” means that the call will be charged as though you had made or received the call in Grenada. Flow mobile countries are: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis, Trinidad & Tobago (TSTT), Turks & Caicos.
- Note that calls to voicemail will be billed at the price for “Call any Flow mobile country.”
- GPRS access may not be available in all roaming locations. GPRS prices are billed per Kilobyte of usage.
- Check with our customer service team to see if your phone can roam in the country to which you are travelling.
- Receive an SMS: Free.
- Roaming in Japan : To roam in Japan, all you need is your Flow mobile SIM card and a handset compatible with SoftBank’s local network. These special handsets are available for rental at Tokyo’s Narita airport, Osaka’s Kansai airport or SoftBank’s Tokyo office. For more information on roaming in Japan, send inquires to email@example.com or call +813.5114.8420
- Prepaid customers : Be sure to TopUp before you travel. Check our Web site for information on your TopUp options.
Roaming is a convenient service that allows you to enjoy most of the features and services available on your mobile device while you are traveling overseas.
Roaming is considered a premium service and as a result it is billed at higher rates than you would normally pay for mobile voice and data services such as email, social networking, and web browsing at home. Once you travel overseas you pay more to access the same services you would normally use at home.
Here are some simple steps you can take to reduce your roaming costs while still enjoying the ease and convenience of using your mobile phone while you are travelling.
Fact: Voice and data services, including BlackBerry Messenger, Internet browsing, instant messaging, MMS and accessing email, which are covered by your regular calling plan at home will attract additional charges abroad
Tip: If you like to avoid excessive data charges you can disable the data connection on your phone before you travel. Go to the connections menu on your mobile device, click on the “data services” link and select “off”. If you need help please call our Customer Care Centre at 1-800-804-2994, or send a tweet to @FlowHelp
Fact: Voice services, including voicemail and incoming calls, which Flow offers free of charge at home, will attract a cost when you are travelling.
Tip: If you would prefer not to receive voicemail messages while you are abroad then call our Customer Care Centre before you travel and temporarily disable your voicemail service. Once you return home, you can call Customer Care Centre and have your voicemail reactivated. You can also use your caller ID to monitor and screen incoming calls and you can opt to answer on an as-needed basis.
Fact: Smartphones (i.e. Blackberry's, iPhones, Androids etc) can cause an increase in your roaming charges because even when you think they are idle these devices can actually be transferring high volumes of data by downloading incoming email. Receiving instant messages and updating your news and social network feeds among things.
Tip: You can disable your data connection before you travel (see instructions above) and once you are overseas use WiFi hotspots to access data services on your smartphone. To ensure that your phone is WiFi enabled, go to your connections menu, select the WiFi option and select “on”.
Fact: Any webpage or data application such as your internet browser, Facebook or map applications which are not closed after use, will continue to transfer data or generate roaming costs.
Tip: Once you have finished using a programme or an application select “close” on the main menu.
Fact: Flow offers you roaming service in collaboration with overseas telecoms companies. Most telecoms companies charge premium prices for customers from other networks to access their networks.
Tip: Find out what the roaming rates are in your intended destination as this will give you an idea of how much your usual services will cost. For the full price listing for all the countries where Flow offers roaming please go to https://discoverflow.co/grenada/mobile/roaming