- How to get Flow ToGo?
Customers can use the following steps to sign up and gain access to the Flow ToGo app. - From the interactive menu select ‘Billview’ from the menu. - The Billview screen will contain a unique registration code and a link to the app registration page. - Select the link and enter email address and registration code. - A welcome email will be automatically sent with the login credentials, instructions on where to get the Flow ToGo app and other important information.
- What email address to use to register for Flow ToGo?
When you initially signed up for Flow TV you were asked to provide a valid email address to complete your account registration. The email you provided is the email you use to register and activate Flow ToGo.
- What to do if you cannot remember the email address you provided at the time of account registration or it has changed?
If you cannot remember your email address or it has changed, please contact Flow Customer service so we can update our records. Please note: only the person whose name is on the account can inquire, or change the email address on file.
- What devices support the Flow ToGo app?
- Most mobile smartphones and tablets support the Flow ToGo app including:
- Apple devices running iOS 7 or 8 (including iPhone 6)
- Macs running MacOs 10.9 + and Windows 7 (PC) systems
- Supported Browsers are:PC:
- Firefox – Version 37.0.2+
- Mac Safari- Version 7.1+
- Most Android devices running Android 4.2+ & 5.0
- What type of network access or Internet connection is required to use Flow ToGo?
Besides being an Advanced Video Services TV customer, you will need access to a high quality broadband connection with a relatively strong WIFI signal. Flow ToGo is also available over a commercial wireless network (3G/4G); however, data usage and/or roaming charges may apply.
- Will users be charged mobile (cellular) data rates for using the Flow ToGo app?
If you are using the Flow ToGo app on Wi-Fi you will not be charged for usage; however, if you are using a connection other than Wi-Fi, data usage and roaming charges may apply.
- Where do users locate Apple’s App store or Google’s Play Store?
If you have and iPhone or an iPad, Apple’s App store can be found on the main screen of your device. Touch the App Store Icon and then search for Flow ToGo and then install. If you have an Android device, Google Play can be found on the main screen of your device. Touch the Google Play icon and search for Flow ToGo and then install.
Installation and Login Issues
- I cannot find the Flow ToGo App in the Apple App store?
Go to the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad, press search (the icon on the bottom with the magnifying glass) and enter the words Flow ToGo. Click install and it should load to your device.
- I cannot find the Flow ToGo App in Google Play?
Go to Google Play on your Android device, press search and enter the words Flow ToGo. Click install and it should load to your Android phone.
- Installation of the Flow ToGo App fails on my mobile device?
If the Flow ToGo app does not download, check the following and try and download again: i. There may be insufficient space on your device to install the app. You will need to move of clean up files, applications to make additional room. ii. For Android devices, you need to authorize the app to have access to the list of device features requested for a successful installation.
- Installation of Silverlight on my computer does not seem to be working?
- If the downloaded package from webapp.flowtogo.co is failing to install, please navigate to https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-started/Install/Default.aspx to directly install Silverlight from the Microsoft website.
- After installation on a computer, you may need to restart your browser for the change to take effect.
- If that does not work, try restarting your computer and re-try the installation.
- Ensure that pop-ups are allowed for web-app.flowtogo.co
- Installation of the Flow ToGo app is blocked on my Android device, what should I do?
To unblock the installation, navigate to settings->security->unknown sources menu
- I have successfully downloaded the Flow ToGo app but cannot log in?
If you are having issues logging into the Flow ToGo app, check the following:
- Internet connectivity is present and you have a strong signal
- Your username and password entered are both correct
- That you have selected the correct country of residence
After multiple attempts have been made with no success, click the “Forgot your password “ and type in your account email address. An email entitled “Please check your email” will appear in your inbox. Follow the instructions to regain access to your account.
TV, Recording and other Playback Issues
- I was able to successfully login and get to the electronic channel guide but when I select a channel, the Flow ToGo app shuts down automatically.
If you are logged in and the Flow ToGo app shuts down unexpectedly login again and select a channel. If the Flow ToGo app shuts down again, please complete the online support page or contact Flow Customer Service.
- I am having difficulty viewing a television channel.
If you can’t view any television channels, please check the following:
- That you are connected to either Wi-Fi or the Cellular network
- You currently logged into Flow ToGo. To check, log out and then login again.
- Scroll down the Electronic Program Guide to Channel 108 (One Caribbean) and select Watch Channel. If this program plays then you can watch Television.
- I am logged into Flow ToGo and I don’t see TV Electronic Program Guide (EPG) information.
If you can’t see any Electronic Program Guide (EPG) information, please check the following:
- That you are connected to either Wifi or the Cellular network
- You currently logged into Flow ToGo. To check, log out and then login again.
- That you have accessed the TV feature of the Flow ToGo application. To check press menu icon (three bars) at the top right of the screen and then select “TV” in the Entertainment section.
- That the TV service is active in your User Profile:
- Go to Main Menu
- Select your profile
- Select “Services”
- Ensure IPTV is selected (blue is showing)
If you still cannot see the EPG please, please complete the email support form on this page or contact Flow Customer Service at 1-800-804-2994
- I can’t view some channels, why are there a limited number available for “Live Viewing?
The channels that are currently displayed are those where Flow has successfully negotiated mobile viewing rights. Flow is currently negotiating with its many content providers for the rights to broadcast live TV channels on the Flow ToGo app. As more rights agreements with content providers become finalized, Flow will be updating the Flow ToGo app accordingly.
- What channels are currently available for viewing?
To date, there are 17 channels available for viewing; however you are only permitted to view those channels that are part of your subscription. The available channels will have a white background while the channels not available for viewing have a gray background.
- When I try and play a channel I get the message “This Channel is not available on this device ”. Is there something wrong with my account? No, there is nothing wrong with your account. The channel that are you are trying to view is one where Flow does not have rights to broadcast. As more rights agreements with content providers become finalized, Flow will be making more channels available.
- When I try and play a channel I get the message “This channel is not part of your subscription.” Is there something wrong with my account? No, there is nothing wrong with your account. The channel that are you are trying to view is not part of your TV subscription. If you would like to add that TV channel to your subscription, please call Flow Customer Service at 1-800-804-2994
- I recorded a program using the Flow ToGo app but I when I try and view the recording it says that the recording is not available on my device?. You can only record those channels that are available for viewing on Flow ToGo and that are part of your subscription package. Also, even if you can record the program on your device, you may not be able to play it on your device due to Content restrictions.
- I am trying to record a program and I get a message indicating I have no storage space available? How much storage space do I have and how can I make space available to record? When you signed up to Flow TV you were provided with a storage quota as part of your subscription package. The storage you use when scheduling recordings on your Set Top Box is the same storage used by the Flow ToGo app. If you do not have enough storage quota, you will need to delete older recordings to free up storage space. Alternately you can contact Flow Customer Service and upgrade your storage quota.
- Why am I not able to rent a movie from the On Demand library? The movies that are available for viewing are those where Flow has successfully negotiated mobile viewing rights. Flow is currently negotiating with its many content providers for the rights to rent movie titles on the Flow ToGo app. As more rights agreements with content providers become finalized, Flow will be updating the Flow ToGo app accordingly.
- How come I cannot access ESPN Play on my Android Device? Currently, Android is not a supported device from ESPN, however, you are able to enjoy ESPN content using iOS and web client application. Please note if you are using a web client be sure to allow pop-ups as ESPN playback will occur in a separate window.
- I am getting an error 6007 when I try playback on a PC/MAC, what do I do?
Error 6007 occurs at times due to issues with the Silverlight plug in. In order to resolve the issue please follow these steps:
- Open the Silverlight program
- Under the Application Storage tab, select “Delete all”
- Close the Silverlight application, and then refresh your browser
- Re-Try playback Account Management
- How many user profiles can a customer create?
Customers who are registered for the Flow ToGo app will receive one (1) main identity and can create up to three (3) sub-identities. When the option to add more profiles is no longer available you will have used your allocation of profiles. Customers can delete profiles that are no longer in use and create new profiles as needed.
- Who is authorized to set up a sub profile?
Only individuals with administration rights can setup a sub-profile. This individual is usually the owner of the subscription account.
- How will I know if a sub profile was created or not?
Once a sub profile is completed, a notification email from “Flow ToGo Registration” is sent to the email address entered in the sub profile.
- I created a sub profile but the sub profile email address has not received any notification or welcome email?
Notification or Welcome emails are normally instantaneous, however, depending on your email service this could take anywhere from 30 seconds to 15 minutes. Note: be sure to check your junk folder for an email entitled Flow ToGo Registration in case the email was filtered improperly.
If you still have not received the Welcome email, delete the sub profile and start again. Be sure you have entered a valid email address.
- I have forgotten my password or need to change my password what do I do?
If you are trying to change your password from the web client:
- Visit webapp.flowtogo.co Select “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your login email address and your country of residence in the dialog box that pops-up
- An email from “Flow Registration” will be sent to your email address
- Click on the “password reset link” Follow the instructions on how to reset your password.
If you are trying to change your password from your device, please ensure that you are:
- Connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi or cellular data network
- You are the administrator, and currently logged into Flow ToGo with your credentials
- Go to the Menu, Select User Profile, and the your profile
- You will first be prompted to enter your login (current) password
- Then you will be prompted to enter a new password and verify that password.
- When trying to change my password via web console
- I get an error message saying that the link (page) has expired. What do I do?
- Follow the Reset your password” procedure again
- Be sure to use the most recent “reset password link” contained in the email you will receive from Flow ToGo Registration.
- If that does not work, wait 30 minutes and try again the “password reset procedure” again.
- If you continue to have difficulty please complete the email support form on this page or contact Flow Customer Service at 1-800-804-2994
- How do I go to change my Parental Control PIN using the Flow ToGo app?
To change your Parental Control pin,
- From the main menu, go to Account Settings
- Select Manage PINS
- Select the “change” button next Parent Control Pin
- Enter your new PIN, and re-confirm
- Enter your Login password to set the new password
- If I change my Parental Control PIN on the Flow ToGo App will the Parental Control PIN be changed on my Set Top Box?
Yes, changing your Parental Control PIN on the Flow ToGo app will change the Parental Control PIN on your Set Top Box as they are one in the same.
- What do I do if I forget my Parental Control PIN?
If you forget your Parental Control PIN (or any other PIN), please call Flow Customer Service and they will reset the PIN.
- Can a sub profile account change the Parental Control PIN?
Onlythe main account holder, or a sub profile with Admin privileges can change or request a reset of the Parental Control PIN.
Customer Support Form
Not finding an answer to you support issue, use the form below to contact us.
For the Flow ToGo Terms and Conditions, click here.