The Commercial Executive will be based at our Mount Hartman Office and will provide administrative and customer service support the Commercial team ensuring that company policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist in managing the department’s budget including management of Purchase orders.
- Management of customer queries and escalation of complaints where necessary
- Support client and vendor meetings with preparatory support, presentations etc.
- Assist with inventory management of department assets
- Management of sponsorship request and deployment
- Assist in management of department contractual agreements
- Be prepared to undertake training for development within the role
- Carry out any other duties which fall within areas of responsibility
Desired Competencies and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 CSEC or equivalent subjects inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- Thorough Knowledge of CRM and POS systems (Salesforce, liberate, Cerillion, Aria, SRM etc.)
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Good Problem Solver
- Attentive to detail
- Self-managing and motivated
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and deliver quality and accuracy
- Good customer relationship skill, responsiveness. Shows patience and consideration
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments at short notice
Interested persons are invited to submit their applications to GNDHumanResources@cwc.com with the position in the subject line no later than March 2nd, 2018.
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.