Message to Business Customers
Dear Valued Customer,
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and are following guidance from the Ministry of Health and Wellness (MOHW) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The safety of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate is our primary concern. These are unprecedented times and our collective effort to manage the spread of the virus is key to safeguarding our health and that of our loved ones.
Due to the spread of the virus internationally, several proactive measures have been implemented by our parent company, Liberty Latin America, across all markets in the Caribbean and Latin America. These include:
- Suspended business-related travel
- Placement of hand sanitizers and additional cleaning supplies in all offices and stores
- Increased frequency of cleaning across all company facilities
- Provision of ongoing educational information to employees regarding the virus and how to prevent infection
- Working with local governments to issue PSAs to local communities
- Activation of our Regional and Local Crisis Management Teams and Business continuity processes to continue monitoring and to make appropriate decisions
We are committed to doing everything in our power to keep you connected. We urge you to keep informed by following the updates from the MOHW and WHO. We will also be sharing periodic updates with you as we work together and support each other during this period.
Our team stands ready to support you with the implementation of your business continuity plans during this period, specifically through the provision of the following services:
- Remote digital access
- Secure remote access to business assets and online services
- Managed Direct Internet Access (DIA) for Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Firewall Upgrades to accommodate additional users (*Subject to Availability)
- Remote Worker Licenses
- Conferencing services
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Unified Communications, specifically call forwarding options
Please contact your Account Manager or call 888-888-8888.