Always on the go? Stay connected with calling cards or e-pin services.
These cards include:
- Home Phone Prepaid Calling Cards
- Jus Talk International Calling Card
Our competitively priced, prepaid phone service is the easiest way to stay in control of how much you spend on phone calls. You can purchase credit in the form of a card or Soft PIN at any FLOW Retail Stores or FLOW credit retail merchants island-wide. Credit is available in $100, $200, $300, $500 and $1,000 denominations.
TopUp your FLOW HomePhone account anywhere, anytime with Card or Voucher TopUp.
Instructions for former LIME accounts
- Scratch the shaded area on the back of the card with a coin.
- Dial 980-TALK (8255) on your prepaid number.
- Enter your landline prepaid number 876XXXXXXX
- Enter your security PIN (where appropriate).
- From the admin menu, press "1" then enter the PIN number printed on the back of the card.
- Listen for the confirmation message that your account has been credited.
TopUp your FLOW homephone numbers at NCB ATM locations islandwide.
It's quick and easy to TopUp your FLOW Home Phone at any retailer, without the need for paper receipts.
- Give the retailer the amount you wish to TopUp along with the landline number.
- The credit is transferred electronically to the account.
You can check the new balance from your FLOW (formerly LIME) landline or FLOW mobile by dialing 980-TALK(8255).
Send credit home via FLOW or LIME retailers across the Caribbean in select locations.
- Give the retailer the dollar amount you wish to send - along with the FLOW mobile or landline (formerly LIME) number of the person you are sending credit to. The mobile number should be in the form 1876XXXXXXX.
- The credit is transferred electronically to the mobile or landline account.
You will need to be advised that credit was sent by the person paying for the credit overseas. You can then check the balance from your landline or mobile by dialing 980-TALK (8255).
VMBS in the USA only.