Join Jamaica's newest and better mobile network.
- New network. Same number. More savings.
- Up to 4G mobile speeds
- Enjoy Jamaica's lowest standard voice and Data plan rates while holding on to the number you love.
- Reliable service. FLOW stands strong in dry or stormy weather.
- 24/7 customer service for FREE
- Online customer service including Facebook and Twitter @FLOWSupport.
- No new number to remember. Your family, friends and associates will still be in touch.
Number Portability (NP) means you can keep your current mobile or landline number(s) if you decide to switch to FLOW and want to keep your number.
So, switching to FLOW will mean you will not have to advise your friends, family, colleagues, customers and clients that your number has changed. Switch from the other network then take your number with you. :)
FLOW is Jamaica's newest network for value.
Choose to go prepaid or postpaid, with FLOW you'll enjoy a reliable network and the best voice and internet rates.
We offer the lowest standard rates for you to makes calls to your family, friends and associates anytime, on any network, anywhere - even overseas. If you're an Internet user, choose FLOW to connect to your favourite websites, upload/download your files and stay up-to-date on Social Media, you'll enjoy very affordable Internet plans.
We are proud to support Jamaica's development through employment, education, sports, music and many charitable initiatives.
Our new company gives back in a big way - official sponsor of Jamaica's Junior and Senior Track & Field Teams, FLOW Skool Aid, FLOW Schoolboy Football, FLOW Super Cup, FLOW Street Futsal, FLOW Foundation and our continued support Jamaica's swimming teams among other national programmes.
Yes, we offer free calls, free texts, free nights and free anywhere minutes. You can learn more at any of our stores or our prepaid and postpaid tabs on our website.
Porting to FLOW is free. :)
We do not charge you to port your number to us. If you are a postpaid mobile or a landline customer, please ensure that you settle all outstanding charges with your current service before you begin the switch to FLOW.
- You must go to a FLOW store or one of our authorized dealers, inform the representative that you're interested in a FLOW service and that you would like to keep your existing phone number. NOTE: Porting is not available by telephone or online.
- The staff will ask you to complete an application form together with a “Porting Request Form”.
When porting your number, please be ready to provide/do the following:
- Proof of identity, either a valid and current passport or Driver’s Licence, National Identification Card or other photo ID; and
- In the case of mobile ports, you will be required to provide your mobile handset and SIM card from the other network, after submitting your porting request you will be asked to text the word “PORT” to the number 444-PORT(7678). The text must be sent from the number which you intend to port. Texts to the designated mobile port request number will be free of charge.
- A copy of a recent telephone bill from your current service provider, in the case of landline (fixed). The name on the recent bill must match the name on the corresponding photographic identity document used to authoriz the porting request. In the case of business accounts, proof of authorization to deal with the account by the person submitting the request must be given.
- In the case of landline (fixed) ports, after submitting your porting request , you will receive an email or SMS asking you to make a call to the special porting number 444-PORT(7678) and submit the PIN which is provided in the email or SMS. The call must be made from the number which you intend to port. Calls to the designated fixed line port request number will be free of charge.
- You will receive an email or text confirming that your request is being processed.