MONEY TRAIN PROMOTION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be individual (residential) customers of Flow and legal residents of Jamaica.
- Texts must be sent from a Flow mobile phone.
- The selection of weekly, monthly and grand prize winners will be based on the customers with the highest virtual money account balances.
- Weekly winners will not be eligible for subsequent weekly prizes but will be eligible for the monthly and Grand Prizes.
- Monthly winners will not be eligible for subsequent monthly prizes but will be eligible for the Grand Prizes.
- Grand Prize winners will not be eligible to win more than one Grand Prize.
- Winners must present valid photo identification (ie. driver's licence, passport or National ID) in order to collect their prize.
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when redeeming prize. Both the winner and parent/guardian must present valid photo identification (ie. driver's licence, passport or National ID). In the event that a minor does not have a valid photo ID, a birth certificate will suffice.
- Winners must sign Flow’s Liability Release prior to accepting prizes.
- Individuals selected/winners will forfeit their claim to a prize for the following reasons:
- When contacted by telephone, it rings without an answer for up to 1 minute, is busy after five (5) tries or goes directly to voicemail
- Inability to produce the handset with the winning number and valid photo identification - driver's licence, passport or National ID
- Failing to collect prize within fourteen (14) working days after being contacted
- Refusing to participate in Flow's advertising and public relations campaign whether in electronic, print or other media
- Employees of Flow, its authorized dealers, auditors, business partners, any affiliates and the immediate families of the above named groups – that is their parents, spouse or children are ineligible for the prize draws.
- Flow reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, upon consultation with the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission
NOTIFICATION/REDEMPTION OF PRIZES
Prize winners will be contacted by a Flow representative and once they have successfully answered the element of skill question, they will be instructed to visit the Flow Corporate Office at 2-6 Carlton Crescent, Kingston 10 to Collect their prize. Customers who have won prizes must produce a valid photo identiﬁcation (i.e. driver’s licence, passport or National ID) in order to redeem his/her prize.
Prizes that remain unclaimed, fourteen (14) working days after the winners are contacted, will remain the property of Flow.
Promotion runs from February 27, 2020 – February 25, 2021. Available to Flow Residential Mobile customers only. Each text message received with virtual cash will cost $14.99. Monthly Prize draw dates will be April 3, 2020 /May 8, 2020 /June 5, 2020 /July 17, 2020 /August 28, 2020 /October 2, 2020 /November 13, 2020 /December 25, 2020 /January 29, 2021. Grand Prize draw dates will be June 5, 2020 /October 2, 2020 /February 26, 2021. To unsubscribe send STOP to 444-4268. Flow terms and conditions apply. Competition rules apply.
Authorised under Section 58(3) of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act