- Navigate to My Accounts and Services in Flow ID after logging in
- Click on the dropdown and choose link account
- Enter the country and your account number
- Press submits. A dialog will open asking you a challenge question, on what your last bill amount is.
- Enter your last bill amount and choose submit. Your account is now linked to your Flow ID
- If you have difficulty please contact Flow Customer Care at the below numbers or alternately contact us via online chat at www.discoverflow.co/jamaica under the Support Section.
- 1‑800‑804‑2994 in Jamaica or Barbados.
- 223‑Flow (Trinidad) or 877‑Flow(3569) from a landline.
Yes, both PINs are the same.
Customers who wish to change their Parental Control PIN can do it directly from the Account Setting section of the Flow ToGo app or they contact a Flow Customer Service Representative on 1‑800‑804‑2994 who can reset their PIN. Note to do it from the app, the user must be an admin user
Customers who wish to change their Parental Control options can do it directly from the Account Settings section of the Flow ToGo app. Please note that only admin users are able to change Parental Controls
Customers who have forgotten their password or need to change their password can do it directly from the User Profile section of the Flow ToGo app OR through the web by visiting https://www.flowid.co/index.html#forgot/password/
Customer who is registered for the Flow ToGo App will receive one (1) main identity. Customers can create three (3) sub-identities from the main identity.
Customer can install the Flow ToGo app on an unlimited number of devices; however, only four (4) devices can be perform playback at the same time.
The movies that are available for viewing are those where Flow has successfully negotiated mobile viewing rights. Flow is currently negotiating with its many content providers for the rights to rent movie titles on the Flow ToGo app. As more rights agreements with content providers become finalized, Flow will be updating the Flow ToGo app accordingly.
To increase storage quota, please contact a Flow Customer Service Representative on 1‑800‑804‑2994 who will outline the available storage options.
If customers do not have enough storage quota they will receive an on screen message indicating insufficient quota.