- Login to Flow ToGo app either mobile or web
- Navigate in the app to the remote control page
- From the drop down menu choose the STB you would like to control
- If you have difficulty please contact Flow Customer Care at the below numbers or alternately contact us via online chat at www.discoverflow.co/jamaica under the Support Section.
- 1‑800‑804‑2994 in Jamaica or Barbados.
- 223‑Flow (Trinidad) or 877‑Flow(3569) from a landline.
For a promotional period, the service will be free of cost. Once the promotional period is over, fees may apply.
A Flow prepaid subscriber may take as many loans as they would like, as long as any prior loan has been paid in full. If there are unpaid balances, the prepaid subscriber will not be able to take on another loan.
A Flow prepaid subscriber may pay back a loan through a recharge purchased through voucher, direct top-up, online top-up or international top-up. The recharge value will be applied towards the loan value as well as the fee.
A credit transfer will not be eligible for a loan payment. If a loan is outstanding and the prepaid subscriber receives a credit transfer, it will go into their main balance and their loan will remain outstanding.
In the event a recharge is performed by a prepaid subscriber and is subject to a given promotion, the promotional balance derived from it will not be able to be used to repay an outstanding loan; only the core balance (balance recharged).
The Flow prepaid subscriber will have 30 days to repay the loan.
Customers cannot use balance transferred to them to pay off a Flow Lend loan.
No, the use of the Flow Lend app will not have any cost; and will therefore not generate any billing for data consumed while consumer is using it.
The Flow prepaid subscriber cannot register Flow Lend to another prepaid subscriber.
No, only the one assigned to his/her number.