If you are having issues logging into the Flow ToGo app, check the following:
- Internet connectivity is present and you have a strong signal.
- Go to Flow ID (www.flowid.co) try with your username and password entered is both correct.
- If after multiple attempts have been made with no success, click the "Forgot your password" and type in your account email address. An email entitled "Reset password" will appear in your inbox. Follow the instructions to regain access to your account.
Flow Lend is a mobile application that allows an active Flow prepaid customer to request a credit advance (loan) for their account. Flow Lend loans can be used for voice calls, data/internet and sending SMS.
Once a Flow prepaid subscriber has a balance of JM$50.00 or less, they may use the direct code*135#*135#, SEND or the Flow Lend app to request a loan.
Customers will only be able to access specific value loans based on their credit worthiness but will be able to qualify for higher loans once they maintain a good credit rating.
No, Flow postpaid subscribers are unable to request a loan.
A Flow prepaid subscriber may take as many loans as they would like, as long as any prior loan has been paid in full. If there are unpaid balances, the prepaid subscriber will not be able to take on another loan.
- A Flow prepaid subscriber may pay back a loan through a recharge purchased through voucher, direct top-up, online top-up or international top-up. The recharge value will be applied towards the loan value + the transaction fee.
- A credit transfer will not be eligible for a loan payment. If a loan is outstanding and the prepaid subscriber receives a credit transfer, it will go into their main balance and their loan will remain outstanding.
The Flow prepaid subscriber will be prompted to pay back all loans and fees within 7 days, but ultimately he will have 30 days to repay the loan and fees.
Customers cannot use a credit transfer to pay off a Flow Lend loan.
The Flow prepaid subscriber cannot register Flow Lend to another prepaid subscriber.
The Balance and Top-Up screen lets you top up your balance using a Credit Card – or transfer your balance around. Transfer balance subject to the same business rules as the USSD method.
When you choose the Credit/Debit Card Tab, you see the eTopUpOnline page, which lets you use your account to top-up.
Balance Transfer lets you transfer some of your balance to another FLOW prepaid User. Enter the number and amount. Remember that Fees may Apply.