Customer who is registered for the Flow ToGo App will receive one (1) main identity. Customers can create three (3) sub-identities from the main identity.
Customers who have forgotten their password or need to change their password can do it directly from the User Profile section of the Flow ToGo app OR through the web by visiting https://www.flowid.co/index.html#forgot/password/
Customers who wish to change their Parental Control options can do it directly from the Account Settings section of the Flow ToGo app. Please note that only admin users are able to change Parental Controls
Customers who wish to change their Parental Control PIN can do it directly from the Account Setting section of the Flow ToGo app or they contact a Flow Customer Service Representative on 1‑800‑804‑2994 who can reset their PIN. Note to do it from the app, the user must be an admin user
Yes, both PINs are the same.
If you are having issues logging into the Flow ToGo app, check the following:
- Internet connectivity is present and you have a strong signal.
- Go to Flow ID (www.flowid.co) try with your username and password entered is both correct.
- If after multiple attempts have been made with no success, click the "Forgot your password" and type in your account email address. An email entitled "Reset password" will appear in your inbox. Follow the instructions to regain access to your account.
Yes, a Flow prepaid subscriber receive a Flow Lend request while roaming and apply for a loan.
No, non Flow prepaid customer are unable to request a loan.
For smartphones or tablets, look for the MyCloud app in the corresponding store:
- for Android: Android Market or Amazon Appstore
- for iOS: Apple App Store For computers, you need to login into the MyCloud portal and in the MY COMPUTER widget select your platform.
Your MyCloud account will remain active for up to 30 days to allow you to transfer your data from the cloud. You will receive an email reminder about your account's expiry a few days before the expiry date. After 30 days the MyCloud account will be deleted.
We're sorry that you would like to delete your account. If you want to delete your account and remove your data from MyCloud, please visit a Retail Store or call the Contact Centre. We would really appreciate if you can let us know why you decided to delete your account, so that we can improve our service and perhaps welcome you back in the future.
MyCloud offers Applications for the most popular smartphone, tablet and computer platforms: o Android (2.x, 3.x and 4.x) smartphone and tablet - available on the Android Market o iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (iOS 4 and 5) - available on the Apple App Store