Your MyCloud account is linked to your service number. You may only have one MyCloud account per service number.
Yes. Your MyCloud account will remain active until you make a request to cease the service or until you cease your MyPlan Postpaid data plan.
You can secure to the cloud and sync with other devices:
- your favorite pictures, videos and any other file type
- Your Microsoft Outlook's contacts, calendar, tasks and notes.
Put in the MyCloud folder on your computer the files (pictures, videos, any type) you would like to add to your digital life, and you will be able to access them from the portal or from any other devices connected to your cloud account.
Files coming from the cloud (uploaded through the portal or from other your devices) will be auto-downloaded to the same folder.
Your Outlook data is also secured to the cloud, and available in the portal and in all of your devices: any change on one side is reflected on the others.
No. Customers may only be signed up for a MyCloud account when they subscribe to a minimum 500MB MyPlan Postpaid data plan. Customers will only be able to sign in to their MyCloud account via the portal or mobile App using the login details provided in the SMS.
- free up some space
- from your MyCloud Android app: you can delete some of your Pictures, Videos or files; NOTE: deleting from the phone gallery is not effective, because the file remains secured in the cloud.
- from your Windows PC: delete some files from your MyCloud folder, or drag them out of the folder.
- from the MyCloud Portal: delete some Pictures, Videos or Files; NOTE: if you think you might want to re-add those to the cloud, download them first to your computer and upload back to the cloud once more storage is available.
WARNING: once you delete some Pictures/Videos/Files from your digital life, they won't be available anymore on the Portal, in your mobile device and in the MyCloud folder on your computer. To save them to be able to re-add in the future, make sure to save them on your computer out of the MyCloud folder, and then once you want to re-add do it from the Portal or drag them into the MyCloud folder.
Yes. As long as the service number is still available.
All MyPlan Postpaid data customers will receive a free allowance of MyCloud storage. Customers will then be able to upgrade to the MyCloud premium plans at the rates below:
|MyCloud Storage||MyCloud Pricing per Month|
MyCloud makes it easy to secure, sync, and share digital content on your mobile devices and computers, automatically and wirelessly, via the cloud. MyCloud affords you the ability to seamlessly access content such as media files and documents while on the go. With MyCloud, there is little need to worry about file storage and device overload. It's your own cloud that you control, so you know that your videos, photos, music and documents are in one safe place…your place.
Yes. However, you will be restricted to downloading data only. You will not be able to upload to or share new content to your MyCloud account.
You can access the MyCloud Portal from any computer browser, at theurl mycloud.lime.com
The Portal offers a full view of your digital life, and you can:
- Add new pictures/videos/files to the cloud
- Download cloud items on your computer
- Share items on social sites (like Facebook, Flickr...) or via email
- Import your Google address book and calendar, or contacts' pictures from Facebook.
Many other services are available online.
FLOW customers need to have an active MyPlan Postpaid data plan to have access to MyCloud. If a customer cancels their MyPlan Postpaid data plan they will lose their access to MyCloud in 30 days. Customers will need to remove their data before the 30 day expiry date or risk losing any stored data.
No, Flow postpaid subscribers are unable to request a loan.