What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting offers cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
There are two types of data that we collect:
- "Personal Data” – This is information that identifies you or can be used to identify you. We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your billing address;
- Your credit or debit card details (however, we only retain certain digits);
- Your telephone number;
- Your IP address;
- Other information you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you provide at the time of registering on the Website;
- We may also ask for information if you report a problem with the Website;
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of the Top-Up transactions you carry out on, and your visits to, the Website;
- Details of the Cheap Calls Credit you purchase through, and your visits to the Website.
We also collect and process the receive mobile telephone number that you provide to us. This is necessary to facilitate the sending of Top-Up to that number.
- "Non-Personal Data”- Like most other websites, Flow gathers statistical and analytical information. This is what we call Non-Personal Data. Unlike Personal Data, this information cannot be used to identify or contact you. Examples of Non-Personal Data include browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the Website.
How is non-personal data collected?
At Flow we are always looking to improve the Website and Services and help our customers as much as possible, and collecting this data is an important way of achieving this. We want to get a better understanding of where our customers come from, what they like and what improvements they want from Flow. We are always looking to develop, grow and innovate. This data is a crucial part of the process.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use this Personal Data for the following:
- To help you send the Top-Up that you have requested and to process any payment connected with that Top-Up request;
- To provide you with Credit and to process any payment connected with that request;
- To contact you if it's required in relation to the Top-Up that you have sent have purchased or to reply to any communications that you might have sent us;
- To provide you with information on promotions that might interest you;
- To notify you about any changes to the Website or Services;
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with customer care;
- For marketing analysis; and advertising
- For security and fraud prevention purposes.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.