Sign up for e-Billing today and Save!
Here's our step by step how-to sign up guide:
- Click on My Account at the top of the page.
- Create a MyFLOW account and link all of your FLOW services.
- Click 'go paperless' to receive your free eBill.
Congratulations you have just signed up for paperless billing!
Understanding Your Bill
Understanding your bill shouldn't be complicated.
That's why we’ve upgraded your bill format to make it clearer and easier for you to understand.
1. Account and Bill Invoice Number If paying your bill by post, please include payment slip from the bottom of the bill or write the account/invoice # on the back of the cheque.
2. Bill Date - Your bill will include charges up to and including this date.
3. Primary Phone Number - This is the first number (mobile, fixed line or broadband) listed on the account for which you are being billed.
4. Total Bill - The total amount to be paid for the period including any outstanding payments from previous bills.
5. Usage Charges - If you have a mobile, fixed line, broadband or TV service they will all be shown here.
6. Account Charges - Details of other charges can be found in the summary of the later pages of your bill (e.g. connection charges, handset charges, late payment fees).
7. Discounts - This is your savings for the month which may result from any promotional offer or plan to which you subscribe.
8. Outstanding Charges - If you did not pay your previous bill balance in full an outstanding balance will be brought forward which may be overdue.
9. Service or Advertising Announcements - This is where FLOW will show any service related announcements or promotional offers on your bill.
10. Bill Due Date - When your bill needs to be paid. Late payments may result in disconnection.
11. Where to Pay your Bill - This shows where you can pay your bill and the methods available to you.