You will need to have your own portal account, the customer's 7 digit service number, the amount you want to pay, and a valid VISA or MasterCard credit card. You also need to ensure that you have at least 1 postpaid/billed FLOW account linked to your portal account. If you don't have at least one postpaid FLOW account linked to your portal profile you won't see the Quick Pay option.
To update your account information, login to your online account and click the View Account Info link on the menu. This will allow you to change your name, contact number, country, occupation, the number of FLOW services, or the way you want us to contact you. You will receive a confirmation email from us regarding any changes to your account.
Contact us if you've received a email confirmation in error using one of the three easy methods below.
For security reasons you should change your password frequently. To change your password,
- click the Change Password link on the menu. You will be asked to login again.
- Enter your email address and password to login.
- Enter your current password, the new password and then re-enter the new password again for validation.
- Click the Save Changes button to save the new password.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us regarding this change to your account.
- Contact us if you've received a email confirmation in error using one of the three easy methods below.
If you forgot your email address or username, you can click the Forgot Email link to retrieve it. Simply type in your name, contact number and on-screen security code. You will then be asked to answer the secret questions which you entered when you setup your online account. Once you have answered these questions correctly, your email address will be displayed on screen.
Click on the Link Accounts link on the menu. You must enter either your account number, service number or 10 digit phone number. You then enter your date of birth, national ID, passport, driver's license or billing address to verify you as the owner of the account.
- If the account you want to link is an Internet account you will receive a 4 digit validation code by email (the email address registered to your Internet service).
- If the account you want to link is mobile account you will receive the 4 digit validation code by SMS.
- If the account you want to link is a landline account you will receive the validation code by our phone call from automated system.
If you have not received your bill in the mail, you can go online to view your bill by clicking MyFLOW above and logging in. If you would like a printed copy of your bill there is a charge for a copy to be sent to you. If you would still like one you can chat to one of our customer service team online to arrange for this to be sent to you. You may want to Check with the Post Office to verify your bills are being delivered as our billing team send bills to our customers every month at the same time of the month.
We want to make sure that you can view your historical usage so will keep your bills online for you to view at any time for 18 months.
If you want to discuss a bill that is older than 18 months then please chat online to one of our customer service team and they will be able to help you.
No. Once you sign up for electronic billing, we will no longer send you a paper bill. If you want to print your bill go online and choose the Download Bill As PDF option and print it using Adobe Reader.
It is a 12 digit number found in the top right hand corner; second line. E.g. Account Number 12345678-0000