If you change any of your services part way through the month, your next bill will include any refunded service charges for removed items, and partial charges for any added items. Any partial month charge or credit covers the period from the date you changed your service to your monthly billing date. If you've changed more than one thing, we'll combine those charges into one single partial month charge or credit. If you've just joined FLOW, you'll have a partial month charge for your services from the date you joined us up to the date of your first bill.
We've all done it opened a bill and thought, I didn't call that number! In many cases, there's a simple answer . it may just be a one-off call to a person or company you rang on one occasion. For example:
- Did you call your car insurance company to renew your policy, or call your gas or electricity company?
- Did you enter any competitions on TV, or take part in a TV vote for something?
If it's not any of these, is it possible that someone else in your home made the call. It's worth checking with everyone to make sure. If you still think that it is not a call that should be on your bill, then please contact us.
If you're having problems paying your bills, we'll do all we can to help. Remember, the earlier you get in touch with us, the sooner we can work together to sort things out.
Paying your bill is easy. Go to www.discoverflow.com
- Go to www.discoverflow.com
- Click MyFLOW
- Log in with your specific username and password.
- Select your country
- Click on My Accounts.
- Click on Pay next to the account you want wish to pay
- Enter your amount you want to pay. Click the check box next to the account. Click the Recalculate link and then Next
- Enter your credit information and Click Next
- Confirm your payment information and then Click Submit to complete your bill payment