You can talk to our Customer Service team using the Online chat tool or by using the "Contact Us" pages. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve your fault for you as quickly as we can.
If you have an incoming call while you are on the line, the Call Waiting feature will alert you. You may then put the first call on hold, while you answer your second call. It will greatly reduce missed calls due to a busy phone.
- When a second call is received, you will hear a beep on the line.
- To speak to the second caller, simply press the flash button for approximately on second. The second call will then come on the line.
- When you have finished speaking to the second caller, simply press the flash button and you will be reconnected to the first caller.
- You can alternate between calls by pressing the flash button each time.
You can report a fault to our Customer Service team using the online Chat tool or by using the "Contact Us" pages. Alternatively you can email us and we will try to resolve your fault for you as quickly as we can.
To ensure that the fault is not internal, you should test the telephone-related devices on the inside of your premises. Devices connected to your telephone line - fax machines, computer modems, satellite TV systems, broadband or ADSL connections, home security systems, and other devices - are often the cause of a telephone service outage. Follow these simple steps to test the telephone-related devices inside your residence:
- Unplug all telephone-related devices from the telephone jacks, starting with the equipment that is also plugged into the electrical outlets. After all devices have been disconnected, wait one minute and then proceed to Step 2.
- Plug a working telephone instrument (ideally one that is not cordless or does not require connection to an electrical outlet) into a telephone jack, and test for dial tone. If you hear dial tone, unplug the telephone instrument and repeat the same process until you have tested each telephone jack. If you have more than one telephone, continue this process until you have successfully tested each instrument.
- Reconnect each telephone-related device - if you do not hear dial tone on a device, or if there is static, the problem is most likely associated with that particular telephone, jack, or telephone-related equipment. Disconnect and repair or replace the problem device.
If there is no dial tone, report the issue by chatting online with an agent or using the "Contact Us" pages of this site.
We're sorry to hear you're thinking of disconnecting. Please remember that there may be a minimum contract period for the service that you have depending on the particular product, offer or bundle. If you decide to leave us within your minimum contract period, you may be charged outstanding line rental or monthly charges to the end of the contract. If there is an issue that is the reason for your request, we want to work with you to resolve the issues so please use the contact us link above and we will start work on resolving the issues straight away.