Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
At Flow we know that our clients have many questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19). Today we are writing to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep you connected and informed.
Our customers, businesses and employees are our number one priority, and we are here so you can stay connected while staying close to the most important thing, your family.
Health and safety:
At Flow, we have always taken the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously and we have the highest safety standards in the industry, often going beyond government and health guidelines. To cope with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking additional actions:
- We have increased our store and office cleaning to 3x times a day.
- We are frequently cleaning doors, counters and other high frequency touch areas.
- We have added cleaning sheets and sanitizers stations in the stores and our offices.
- We have given training and tools to our employees and external teams to keep them and you safe in case they need to install or do service checks inside your homes.
- We have stopped all international travelling.
- And we are following all Ministry of Health and World Health Organization guidelines as they evolve.
Customer Service & Stores:
To ensure the safety of our employees and customers, we strongly encourage all customers to use our remote services solutions from the comfort your home or work and avoid crowded areas. We are reinforcing our customer service team going forward and we will be there for you 24/7 so that you can:
- Top up your prepaid plans with our new MyFLow app
- Order new products and services you may need at this time.
- Check your account status.
- Pay Your Bills
- Inform us of any service disruptions.
- and much more information and services at your fingertips.
- Call us at 1 800 804 2994
- Finds us online at https://www.discoverflow.co/saint-kitts
- Download MyFlow App in Google play and Apple Store
Our stores will remain open for as long as possible, but please check opening hours as they may change for safety reasons. Store Hours are available at: https://www.discoverflow.co/saint-kitts
If you do need to visit one of our stores, please follow Ministry of Health and WHO guidelines to protect the safety of our customers and employees. Don’t come if you are sick or you have fever. Keep a safe distance and avoid contact with surfaces and other customers and employees.
Importantly,we ask you to pay your bills in our touchless kiosk as we will be only be accepting check payments in the cashiers for your own safety.
Of notice: Due to the unprecedented nature of this situation you may experience at times a longer waiting period given the extra demand, that we ask your understanding.
Emergency network support plan:
We have the biggest coverage and the highest capacity mobile network in the Country and we are rolling our best in class fixed network technology across St. Kitts & Nevis. Due to the unprecedented connectivity demand ahead, even our network will be stretched to unpredictable levels. We are doing all that is possible to increase the capacity and speed of our network, but you may experience at time some slow down when we reach our limits.
- We have activated our emergency plan and our technical team heroes will be working around the clock to fix any service interruption issues to keep you and your businesses connected.
- We will prioritize Hospitals, first respondent services, Pharmacies, government institutions, Banks, Supermarkets, gas stations, our loyal customers and businesses and we will follow all Government guidelines.
We are dedicated to doing what is best for our clients and will continue to communicate the information shared by local governments as the events unfold.
For more information visit https://www.discoverflow.co/saint-kitts
We are by your side, keeping you connected.
Dear Valued Customer,
As 2018 draws to an end, we wanted to take the opportunity to highlight some of the enhancements made to our TV service and give you a sneak peek of what's yet to come:
- We launched our new Flow Evo service to bring you a simple & user-friendly interface along with our refreshed Flow on Demand menu making it easier for you to find the shows and movies you want when you want.
- We introduced a new Replay TV feature that allows you to catch up on TV shows which were shown within the last 24 hours on select channels.
- We added more channels to our Flow ToGo product, which now has over 100 live channels for you to stream on your Smartphone, Tablet or PC. Download the app for FREE to start watching channels such as Nickelodeon, BET, Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Flow Sports 1&2, GSN & HGTV
We are also adding 2 new channels to our Flow Evo lineup. As of December 1st 2018, you will have access to Discovery World HD & Discovery Theatre HD providing a programming mix of history, culture, real-life stories, mystery, investigation, travel and factual series and documentaries. These two channels will be available in our TV Max package or higher however, if you are a TV Essentials or TV Plus customer, you will enjoy a 3-month free preview from December 1st 2018 - February 28th 2019 so that you can take advantage of the new and exciting programming at no extra cost. Customers without a Flow Evo package will not have access to these two channels.
In the coming weeks, we'll be removing some channels from all of our TV packages across the Caribbean. As of December 31st 2018, we will remove the following channels: Big Ten Network, FOX Deportes, FOX Sports Racing, National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and BBC America.
We understand that this change impacts your viewing habits however we hope you will continue to discover all Flow has to offer for your Sports and Entertainment needs, including some of our signature content such as:
Flow Sports (Home of the Premier League):
Premier League, UEFA Champions League and Europa League, T10 Cricket, The Big Bash league, T20 Cricket & IPL (Indian premier League)
College Football & Basketball, NBA, NFL
As always, we're working hard every day to bring the best in entertainment to every part of your life.
Thank you for being a valued Flow customer!
Your Flow Team
Restrictions apply. Not all features are available in all areas. Visit www.discoverflow.co for more information.
C&W has a wide portfolio of commercial interests, we continue to evaluate our product offers and take strategic decisions that we feel are in the best interest of our customers and the company.
The E! Entertainment LA channel will be removed from our TV line up.
The channel will be removed by 11:59 pm on October 31st, 2019
No, you will not see a reduction in your bill. Your cable charges are not calculated on a per channel basis, but rather with due consideration for the programming costs. As such, we have put together the best packages which will be affordable for our customers.
Customers will receive an email communication on the channel change. Additionally, a channel slide will be placed on the channel being removed to advise customers that the channel is no longer available on our network.
No. We will however, continue to source great content that will be of interest to our customers.
Your cable charges are not calculated on a per channel basis, but rather with due consideration for the programming costs. As such, we have put together the best packages which will be affordable for our customers.
We value our relationship with you and will continue to negotiate with the various content providers in order to broadcast your favourite content. We are also in the process of sourcing other content that you will enjoy.
Flow is seeking to bring even more entertainment value to its customers. We will ensure the market is fully aware of any changes or special offers. We will certainly keep customers informed of changes.