Roaming is a convenient service that allows you to enjoy most of the features and services available on your mobile device while you're travelling overseas. Whether visiting the Caribbean or elsewhere, you can take your Flow mobile with you wherever you go. While Roaming is considered a premium service, our attractive Travel Pass Pre-paid and Data plans help you to reduce your roaming costs while still enjoying the ease and convenience of using your mobile phone while you are travelling in 40 countries. You can also access add-on data to share all your experiences with family and friends. Flow lets you talk, post, share and stay connected while abroad.
Attractive plans are also available for our Post-Paid plans.
|MyPlan Base||Destination||Monthly Charge|
|30 minutes||To USA or Flow|
|30 SMS||Anywhere Roaming||US$19.95|
|30 MB Data||Data|
|500 MB||1 GB|
|Calls to Home||US$0.49|
|Calls to USA||US$0.49|
|Calls to Anywhere Else||US$0.99|
|Data per MB||US$0.49|
|USSD codes to activate discounts||*134*7#||*134*14#||*134*30#|
|Discount Duration||7 days||14 days||30 days|
|To receive incoming calls while in USA or Canada||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|To receive incoming texts while in USA or Canada||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|To send texts while in USA||US$0.20||US$0.20||US$0.20|
|To send texts while in Canada||US$0.20||US$0.20||US$0.20|
|Calls to Flow Caribbean||US$0.69||US$0.69||US$0.69|
|Calls to Rest of Caribbean||US$0.69||US$0.69||US$0.69|
|Calls within the USA or Canada||US$0.69||US$0.69||US$0.69|
|Calls to Other International Destinations||US$ 1.09||US$ 1.09||US$ 1.09|
|N.B Rates are VAT inclusive|
Local Rate means no roaming charges for this activity. Your local rate
|Operator/Frequency||Receive A Call||Call The Country You Are Visiting||Call Any LIME Mobile Country||Call Any Other Country||Send SMS||Data Access per MB|
|O2 (900/1800) Mhz||$1.10||$1.10||$1.60||$4.10||$0.35||$12.00|
|Orange (EE) (1800) Mhz||$1.10||$1.10||$1.60||$4.10||$0.35||$12.00|
|T-Mobile (EE) (1800) Mhz||$1.10||$1.10||$1.60||$4.10||$0.35||$12.00|
|Vodafone (900/1800) Mhz||$1.10||$1.10||$1.60||$4.10||$0.35||$12.00|
Local Rate means no roaming charges for this activity. Your local rate
|Operator/Frequency||Receive A Call||Call The Country You Are Visiting||Call Any LIME Mobile Country||Call Any Other Country||Send SMS||Data Access Per MB|
|Orange (EE) (1800) Mhz||$1.30||$1.30||$1.80||$4.30||0.35||$12.00|
|T-Mobile (EE) (1800) Mhz||$1.30||$1.30||$1.80||$4.30||0.35||$12.00|
|Vodafone (900/1800) Mhz||$1.30||$1.30||$1.80||$4.30||0.35||$12.00|
Fact: Voice services, including voicemail and incoming calls, which LIME offers free of charge at home, will attract a cost when you are travelling.
Tip: Once you have finished using a programme or an application select “close” on the main menu.
Fact: Any webpage or data application such as your internet browser, Facebook or map applications which are not closed after use, will continue to transfer data or generate roaming costs.
Fact: Voice services, including voicemail and incoming calls, which Flow offers free of charge at home, will attract a cost when you are travelling.
|Destination Zone||Data per MB|
|Rest of World||$12.00|
- Prices are in United States dollars. Tax from your home country may be added as applicable.
- Calls are billed per minute and are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- “Home rate” means that the call will be charged as though you had made or received the call in St. Lucia. Flow mobile countries are: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis, Trinidad & Tobago (TSTT), Turks & Caicos.
- Note that calls to voicemail will be billed at the price for “Call any Flow mobile country.”
- GPRS access may not be available in all roaming locations. GPRS prices are billed per Kilobyte of usage.
- Check with our customer service team to see if your phone can roam in the country to which you are travelling.
- Receive an SMS: Free.
- Roaming in Japan : To roam in Japan, all you need is your Flow mobile SIM card and a handset compatible with SoftBank’s local network. These special handsets are available for rental at Tokyo’s Narita airport, Osaka’s Kansai airport or SoftBank’s Tokyo office. For more information on roaming in Japan, send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +813.5114.8420
- Prepaid customers : Be sure to TopUp before you travel. Check our Web site for information on your TopUp options.
1. What is the FLOW "TravelPass" data plan?
a. TravelPass is a new mobile data plan that allows customers to purchase 500MB of data that can be used in 47 countries around the world, for a 7-day validity period. Travel abroad while paying the cheapest data rates enables subscribers to stay connected with their world.
2. How do I subscribe to a plan?
a. Customers who have sufficient balance can purchase a TravelPass using one of the following ways -
i. Dialing *134# from a prepaid FLOW sim will present the subscriber with a menu of plan choices and response commands to complete the subscription process. Customers need to dial *134*6# to subscribe to the TravelPass 500 MB data plan, or choose option #4 from the *134# menu.
ii. Dialing *129# from a prepaid FLOW sim will present the subscriber with the general menu. Customers will choose "PLANS", then "ROAMING", then "TravelPass", and then can select the plan.
iii. Using the MyFlow smart app from a FLOW prepaid sim, customers can find TravelPass plans under "PLANS", then "ROAMING".
iv. Purchasing from the online portal at www.topupflow.com.
3. What kind of plan is available?
a. 500 MB - dedicated bundle for exclusive use in select markets (47), consisting of 500 MB of mobile data only; available for 7 days from date of subscription.
4. What happens once I have used all of my Travelpass data bundle?
a. Once a Subscriber has completed the TravelPass data allowance, they will receive notifications alerting them to the end of bundle, and then further charging will be charged at the normal data roaming rates from the customer's core balance.
5. Where can I use the TravelPass mobile data bundles?
a. TravelPass mobile data bundles can be used in the following 47 countries
TravelPass - Terms and Conditions
- Travel Pass Data bundles can be purchased through the TravelPass (Roaming) USSD menu *134#, the main USSD menu *129#, online portal at www.topupflow.com, or via MyFlow self-care application, and can only be charged to the main account (prepaid).
- Offer is available to o customers with any handset type can subscribe (including 2G/3G/4G/LTE & Blackberry)
all roaming customers who have sufficient funds
customers with or without an active LOCAL data plan
customers with or without a US/Canada pre-paid roaming package
- Travel Pass Data Roaming bundle will expire 7 days from the activation date (i.e. - activation date 06/01/2017 10:30am will expire on 06/08/2017 10:29am
- Travel Pass Data can be used for any type of data use without restriction on content type.
- When customer is roaming, any available balance in Travel Pass Data bundles will be used first, followed by any available other TravelPass roaming plans. Once any data bundle balances have expired, subscriber will be charged at PAYG rates unless they have subscribed to another TravelPass plan (Prepaid only).
- Customers will receive notifications at 75%, 95% and 100% usage of Travel Pass Data bundles
- Customers can purchase more than one Travel Pass Data bundle. When a 2nd bundle has been purchased before the completion of the first, the data volume will be combined with the remaining balance and the expiry date will be reset to 7 days from the most recent purchase/activation date.
- CWC performs roaming traffic steering to its preferred partners. Because of this steering, prepaid customers are only able to gain access to the following carriers in each of these overseas markets.
Flow Data - Using your Local Data in any Flow Mobile Market
Flow Data is a new feature that comes with every prepaid combo plan or data-only plan purchase. Any prepaid data bundle can be used in ANY Flow Mobile Market. This means customers do not need to purchase a roaming bundle in order to use their data while roaming. No subscription fees or additional steps are necessary for the customers in order to avail to this service. Just purchase locally, and travel!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the "Flow Data"?
a. Flow has transformed your normal local mobile data allocations, and improved them to being able to be used in all Flow Mobile markets. This means that your prepaid data is now good to be used at home and throughout the Flow Caribbean islands. More benefits, same plan.
2. Do I need to subscribe to get the benefit of Flow Data?
a. No. Customers do not need to enroll to take advantage of this new benefit. They only need to purchase a local prepaid combo plan or data plan and they can use that data when they travel overseas.
3. Does this promotion allow me to use my local minutes or SMS overseas?
a. No. The Flow Data benefit is only applicable to the mobile data use from the customer's local data bundle and does not extend to minutes, sms or any other bundle type.
4. Does this feature expire?
a. The present promotion ends on August 31st. Based on customer feedback, Flow will determine if this feature will continue on a more permanent basis. b. The validity period of any Flow Data bundle will be based on the expiry of the package purchased
5. What markets are considered "Flow Mobile" markets?
a. Flow Mobile markets include the following destinations - Anguilla, Antigua, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, and the Turks & Caicos Islands.
Prepaid Pay-As-You-Go Rate Slash
As part of the Prepaid Summer Roaming promotion, Flow is offering customers with a free benefit for all prepaid users when they are traveling. Save up to 90% off retail rates between July 5th and August 31st while roaming in more than 45 countries.
Key benefits to this service -
- No subscription fees; no sign up steps; no action required by the customer
- Free Incoming calls while roaming in more than 45 countries
- Make outgoing calls for the same price as making a national call back home. This is applicable for calls back home, within the roaming country, to USA/Canada, and to calls to most Caribbean destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to subscribe or pay a fee to get these discounted rates?
a. No. There is no subscription fee and all prepaid subscribers can benefit from this promotion as long as they are traveling within the more than 45 applicable markets.
2. In what markets can does this promotion apply?
a. These rates apply when traveling in one of the 47 markets in the provided table.
3. What calls can I receive when traveling at no cost?
a. All prepaid customers can receive 100% of their calls at no charge, while traveling in any of the applicable countries. While this is meant to be unlimited, Flow reserves the right to remove any customers who are abusing the benefit, as determined by CWC.
4. Do I receive the discounted rates on all my outgoing calls?
a. No. The discounted rates are only applicable for calls back home, within the roaming country, to USA/Canada, and to the Caribbean. Any calls made to other destinations while roaming in an applicable country, will be charged at standard roaming rates.
5. How long will these promotional rates last?
a. This promotion is set to end on Aug 31st, 2017.
6. What are the rates for voice calls, sms and data while roaming in an applicable market?
a. See the price table below for the applicable rates. All rates are stated in local currency. All voice calls are charged on a per minute basis.
What is the 'MyRoaming'Postpaid Mobile Plan?
'MyRoaming' Postpaid Plans are new mobile plans being launched across the region. The new 'MyRoaming' plans offera base plan which includes an allowance of 30 minutes, 30 texts and 30MB of data. Customers can then tailor their plan and include bolt-ons of data dependent on their own requirements. The new plans are for specific usage in all territories of the United States except American Samoa.
What is the 'MyRoaming' Base plan?
The base plan is the minimum requirement that customers have to purchase to receive the allowance and reduced rates. The plan has an allowance of minutes, texts and data.