Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
At Flow we know that our clients have many questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19). Today we are writing to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep you connected and informed.
Our customers, businesses and employees are our number one priority, and we are here so you can stay connected while staying close to the most important thing, your family.
Please see below, measures we are taking to help you stay connected, as well as some more information on how you can contact us:
At Flow, we have always taken the health and safety of our customers and employees very seriously and we have the highest safety standards in the industry. We have now taken additional actions:
• We have increased our store and office cleaning to 3 times a day.
• We are frequently cleaning doors, counters and other high frequency touch areas.
• We have provided tools and trained our employees and external teams, to keep them and you safe, in case they need to install or do service checks inside your homes.
• We are following all World Health Organization (WHO) and National Emergency Management Advisory Committee (NEMAC) guidelines as they evolve.
We have many remote service solutions, that will allow colleagues to work from home and avoid crowded areas, however, our Customer Service team via our Regional Call Centre will continue to operate 24/7. Please continue using this medium to inform us of any service disruptions.
Our stores will remain open, but please check opening hours as they may change for safety reasons.
Store Hours are available at: https://discoverflow.co/saint-lucia/find-a-store
• Baywalk: MON-FRI 9AM – 6PM, SAT 10AM - 6PM
• Dayana: MON-FRI 8AM – 5PM, SAT 8AM - 1PM
• Soufriere: MON-FRI 8AM - 4PM, SAT 8AM - 12PM
• Vieux Fort: MON-FRI 8AM - 4:30PM, SAT 8AM - 12:30PM
Alternatively, you can download and use the MyFlow Self Care App to:
• View & Pay Your Bill
• Top Up
• Buy Prepaid Plans and Add-ons
Due to the unprecedented nature of this situation you may experience longer waiting periods given the extra demand and we ask for your understanding.
We are proud to own the most resilient and reliable mobile network in St. Lucia, with island-wide LTE coverage and we continue investing and upgrading our Fixed Network across the country to improve speeds and reliability. Due to the anticipated, unprecedented, connectivity demand ahead, we expect our network to be stretched to unpredictable levels. We are doing all that is possible to increase the capacity and speed of our network, but you may experience limited intermittent interruptions if traffic volumes reach critical levels. We have activated our emergency plan and our technical team, our “Heroes”, will be working around the clock to fix any service interruption issues to keep you, your family and businesses connected.
We are fully dedicated to doing what is in the best interest of our colleagues and customers and will continue to communicate the information shared by NEMAC and other Government agencies as the events unfold.
We are by your side, keeping you connected when it matters most!
The mobile porting process should take one (1) working day (i.e. excluding weekends and public holidays), after the day on which you make the request.
1. Go to the retail shop or authorised dealer of your chosen new service provider to request a new telephone service, and tell them that you would like to keep your number. (Please note that porting can only be undertaken by visiting the retail shop or authorised dealer of your chosen new service provider and is not available by telephone or online).
2. The staff will ask you to complete an application form together with a “Porting Request Form”.
3. You will be asked to provide:
• Proof of identity, either a passport or driving licence.
• If you have Post-Paid Account, a copy of a recent mobile/ cellular bill from your current service provider. The name on the recent bill must match the name on the corresponding photographic identity document used to authorise the porting request. In the case of business accounts, proof of authorisation to deal with the account by the person submitting the request must be given.
4. You will be asked to send a text from your phone to the special porting number 77678.
5. You will receive text confirming that your request has been received.
6. Provided your number is not barred or suspended due to non-payment or any other reason, your order will be processed and you will be informed of its progress by text.
7. Your order will be processed and you will be informed of its progress by text.
8. Under normal circumstances your porting will be completed within one working day after you complete your request. At that time your number is moved to your new service provider, you will receive a text message asking you to change to your new provider’s SIM card and your previous provider’s SIM card will stop working. During busy periods the port may take longer to complete.
9. When this happens, put the new SIM card provided by your new service provider into the phone you wish to use. If you are unsure how to do this, you can go into the retail store or authorised dealer of your new service provider and they will be able to help. Your service will only be briefly interrupted for the time it takes to insert the new SIM card from your new service provider and power up your phone.
10. The process is complete.
Provided that your number has not been barred or restricted from making outgoing calls, you are eligible for porting. You will still remain liable to pay any outstanding balance due to your current provider.
The NTRC and ECTEL has published information on number portability on their websites at Mobile Number Portability . For more information you may also contact the local NTRC email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone NTRC at +1 758 458 2035/452 6871 or ECTEL’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ectel/ email email@example.com or telephone ECTEL at +1 758 458 1701.
No, mobile numbers can only be ported to other mobile service providers.
No, a number may only be ported within each ECTEL country.
No - You will NOT be able to port your fixed or landline phone at this time. Fixed number portability will be launched at a later date once alternative fixed services are available in each ECTEL island.
You will be able to use the ECTEL MNP service from the Monday 03 June 2019. The Mobile Number Portability service is available to all mobile subscribers within in all ECTEL countries (Dominica, Grenada, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia and St Vincent & the Grenadines).