Flow ToGo is an innovative mobile application designed to enhance a customer’s entertainment experience by providing the ability to watch popular Live TV channels and access specialized programming all from a web browser, smartphone or a tablet over WIFI or a data network.
The Flow ToGo application will provide customers with the ability to:
- Watch Live TV from a select number of available channels
- Record and play authorized recorded TV programs and series using a customer’s Cloud Video Recording storage quota.
- Search, browse and preview the Flow On Demand library
- Access specialized programming such as ESPN Play
- Create up to 3 additional accounts for family and friends
- Immediately access new mobile features when they become available
The Flow ToGo app is a part of Flow’s Advanced Video Service (AVS) product and is available exclusive to AVS customers at no additional charge.
How to Get Flow ToGo
To register for Flow ToGo, you must have Flow's Advanced Video Service (AVS) as well as an PC or mobile device connected to the Internet. Here are the step by step instructions:
- On your Flow Advanced Video Service set top box, go to "Bill View"
- You will notice a message (in orange) - "Register your Flow ToGo account Today!" followed by a website URL and your registration code. Example NNEEP. Note your code is valid for only 30 minutes.
- Copy the code and on your PC or mobile device, go to http://flowtogo.co
- Fill in the registration form with your code and email address and click the Register button.
- That's it! Your account will be created and an email sent to you with your login details.
For the Flow ToGo Terms and Conditions, click here. For further information on the Flow ToGo app or on Flow’s Advanced Video Service product, contact a Flow Customer Service Representative at 1-800-804-2994 or visit our Flow ToGo Technical Support page here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Flow ToGo?
The Flow ToGo Application is an all in one multi-screen application designed to enhance customers entertainment by providing the ability to watch popular Live TV channels, record TV programs, preview the Flow On Demand catalogue and access specialized programming all from a web browser, smartphone or a tablet over WIFI or over a cellular data network.
- Who is eligible to receive the Flow ToGo app?
Any residential household where Flow’s Advanced Video Services (AVS) are available, and the account is in good standing, is eligible to get the Flow ToGo app.
- How do customers get access to the Flow ToGo app?
Customers can use the following steps to sign up and gain access to the Flow ToGo app.
- From the interactive menu on the TV set top box select ‘Billview’ from the menu.
- The Billview screen will contain a unique registration code and a link to the app registration page.
- Select the link and enter email address and registration code.
- A welcome email will be automatically sent with the login credentials, instructions on where to get the Flow ToGo app and other important information.
- Is the Flow ToGo app available to customers on Flow’s legacy network?
No, existing customers must have Flow’s AVS service to get Flow ToGo.
- What do customers need to access the Flow to Go App?
Besides being a Flow AVS customer, access to a high quality broadband connection with a relatively strong WIFI signal is required Customer’s can also access Flow ToGo over a commercial wireless network; however, data usage and/or roaming charges may apply.
- Can the Flow ToGo app be used in public WIFI hotspots?
Yes, customer’s can use the Flow ToGo app at any location where an accessible WIFI connection exists.
- What devices support the Flow ToGo app?
Most mobile smartphones and tablets support the Flow ToGo app including:
- Apple devices running iOS 7 or 8 (including iPhone 6)
- Macs running MacOs 10.9 + and Windows 7 (PC) systems
- Supported Browsers are:PC:
- Firefox – Version 37.0.2+
- Mac Safari- Version 7.1+
- Most Android devices running Android 4.2+ & 5.0
- How much will it cost to use the Flow ToGo app?
Currently, the Flow ToGo app is free to all customers who have signed up to Flow’s AVS product.
- Why are there a limited number of channels available for “Live Viewing?
Flow is currently negotiating with its many content providers for the rights to broadcast live TV channels on the Flow ToGo app. The channels that are currently displayed are those where Flow has successfully negotiated those rights. As more rights agreements with content providers become finalized, Flow will be updating the Flow ToGo app accordingly.
- Why are customers only able to preview and not fully rent a movie the from the On Demand library?Flow is currently negotiating with its many content providers for the rights to rent movie titles on the Flow ToGo app. The movies that are available for viewing are those where Flow has successfully negotiated viewing rights. As more rights agreements with content providers become finalized, Flow will be updating the Flow ToGo app accordingly.
- Can customers use the Flow ToGo app outside the country where the service was activated?
Yes, Flow ToGo app can be used outside the country where the service was activated. However, because of agreements with content providers and country regulations some of the content and functionality cannot be accessed.
- Why can customers only watch some content such as ESPN Play from inside their country of residence and not outside?
For some content, Flow has only negotiated limited rights to display on the Flow ToGo app. Currently, ESPN Play and other programming are only available within the country where the service was activated.
- Can customers record movies or events using the Flow ToGo app?
Customer’s can only record TV programs or series that are part of their subscription service and those that Flow has negotiated the viewing rights.
- Will the recording hours made with the Flow ToGo app count towards their storage quota from a customer’s home Set Top Box or will there be additional storage hours provided?
The storage quota from a customer’s home Set Top Box and their Flow ToGo app are one and the same. Recordings made from the Flow ToGo app will count towards your overall storage quota.
- How will customers know if they have exceeded their storage quota?
If customers do not have enough storage quota they will receive an on screen message indicating insufficient quota.
- How does a customer increase their storage quota?
To increase storage quota, please contact a Flow Customer Service Representative on 1-800-804-2994 who will outline the available storage options.
- How many devices can the Flow ToGo app be installed on?
Customer’s can install the Flow ToGo app on an unlimited number of devices; however, only four (4) devices can be logged into the Flow ToGo app at the same time.
- How many user profiles can a customer create?
Customers who are registered for the Flow ToGo App will receive one (1) main identity. Customers can create three (3) sub-identities from the main identity.
- How does a customer change their password on the Flow ToGo app.
Customer’s who have forgotten their password or needs to change their password can do it directly from the User Profile section of the Flow ToGo app OR through the web by visiting http://webapp.flowtogo.co and select “Forgot your Password”.
- How does a customer change the Parental Control options on the Flow ToGo app?
Customer’s who wish to change their Parental Control options can do it directly from the User Profile section of the Flow ToGo app.
- How does a customer change the Parental Control PIN on the Flow ToGo app?
Customer’s who wish to change their Parental Control PIN can do it directly from the Account Setting section of the Flow ToGo app OR they contact a Flow Customer Service Representative on 1-800-804-2994 who can reset their PIN.
- If a customer reset the Parental Control PIN on the Flow ToGo app will it change the Parental Control PIN they use on their home Set Top Box.
Yes, both PINs are the same.