Use of your personal information FLOW’s website may require users/customers to give us confidential information including his or her name, telephone numbers and account information. When FLOW asks that you provide us with confidential information such as credit card, charge cards or other electronic or digital modes of payment we use technologically secure electronic systems.
Where deemed appropriate, as in the case of financial transactions with Flow, Flow will encrypt communication sessions using Secure Socket Layer encryption technology to ensure personal and financial information is secured as it travels over the Internet. Flow uses a minimum 128 bit encryption key.
As effective as any security system implemented by Flow may be, no security system is impenetrable. Therefore we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Strict corporate policies and procedures are adhered to, to prevent any breach or access by unauthorized persons and periodic reviews are conducted to avoid a breach of these policies to prevent any loss, misuse or changes to the information submitted. FLOW constantly monitors all internal systems to ensure there has been no security breach, attack or attempted break-in.
Please note that FLOW may outsource certain security measures to third party service providers.
FLOW may generally use personal information which you have submitted to:
- Contact you where necessary;
- Provide information on FLOW’s services;
- Answer your questions or requests;
- Process suggestions, feedbacks and complaints;
- Administer or otherwise carry out FLOW’s obligations pursuant to its Agreement with you.
From time to time, FLOW may need to collect data when visitors respond to promotional activities and surveys on its website.
FLOW does not share your personal information with other companies, the government or any third party except in the following situations:
- If you give us written permission to do so
- Where it is necessary for the completion of transactions
- To a consumer reporting agency for research purposes only
- In order to comply with a governmental agency or court orders or disclosure is required by law to prevent a crime (including fraud).
- Disclosure is necessary to protect or defend FLOW’s rights or property or those of its users/subscribers.
FLOW does not sell your personal information to anyone. Your personal information is kept strictly confidential. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with FLOW’s service, and to administer its website. Your IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information. This data may be aggregated to gauge local interest or tailor FLOW’s service or promotional offerings. FLOW uses “cookies” to deliver content specific to your interests. Flow does not save your password or user credentials you have to re-enter them each time you visit FLOW’s site.
FLOW is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or the content of other websites including sites accessed from links on FLOW’S website or links to FLOW’s website from a third party website.