Note: be sure to check your junk folder for an email entitled Flow ToGo Registration in case the email was filtered improperly.
If you still have not received the Welcome email, delete the sub profile and start again. Be sure you have entered a valid email address.
Please navigate to the menu on the TV set top box and select "Billview" from the menu and follow the instructions OR contact a Flow Customer Service Representative on 1-800-804-2994 who can perform the association.
If are trying to associate a TV or Broadband account, you must answer the security question that it your last bill amount. You have to include up to two decimal places.
Anyone can create a Flow ID, All you need to enter is your Name, email address and a password Goal is to keep it as simplified as possible.
Flow ID is your unique Digital Identity which you can easily register for using solely an email address and gain access to apps such as Flow ToGo, Flow Sports, Flow Rio extra and much more!
Yes, customers can use the Flow ToGo app at any location where an accessible Wi-Fi connection exists.
To buy a current Pay Per View event, follow the steps below:
1. Select a Pay Per View channel that has an event you want to watch
2. Take note of the start time and the pricing details
3. To buy, press the B button
4. To see the purchase options display, Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to highlight options and press the A button to accept
Your Pay Per View charges will apply unless you cancel a pending purchase in advance. To do so, just follow the steps below: 1. Press the MENU button until the Setting Menu is displayed
2. Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to highlight the Purchase Review preference and press the RIGHT arrow button
3. Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to highlight the pending purchase you wish to cancel
4. Press the SELECT/OK button
You can change your PIN by going into Parental Control from the Settings menu. You’ll be asked for your current PIN. When you enter your PIN, you will be given the option to change your PIN. Choose ‘Change PIN.’ You’ll be asked to enter your original PIN again, and then you will be asked to enter your new PIN twice. When this is done, you’ll see a screen that says New PIN Accepted. Press C to exit.
These error messages could be showing up for different reasons, such as:
1. The PPV system is down.
2. There’s insufficient credit on your account for purchasing.
3. Entering an incorrect PIN.
4. The time or date for ordering the movie may have already passed.
The very first PPV purchase made on a new set top prompts customers to enter a PIN (in cases where parental controls had not been used before). Your PIN controls purchases thereafter. Once that code or PIN is entered correctly for a PPV purchase, the billing process is initiated and your bill will be automatically charged if the service isn’t cancelled before the scheduled start. We strongly recommend that you:
1. Protect your PIN
2. Make sure that the Settings menu for your set top box requires a PIN for all PPV purchases.