- The Play On TV function allows you to select and start playback of content from your mobile device or PC to a selected STB
- Log into Flow toGo web portal or mobile app and navigate to the remote control.
- Play on TV assumes that your STB is on. If it is not then you can use the remote to turn on the STB
- From the app select the content that you would like to play and Select Play on TV
- The content should play back on the STB and not in the app
- If you have difficulty please contact Flow Customer Care at the below numbers or alternately contact us via online chat at www.discoverflow.co/[country] under the Support Section.
- 1‑800‑804‑2994 in Jamaica or Barbados.
- 223‑Flow (Trinidad) or 877‑Flow(3569) from a landline.
If you can't view any television channels, please check the following:
- That you are connected to either Wi-Fi or the Cellular network
- You currently logged into Flow ToGo. To check, log out and then login again.
- Scroll down the Electronic Program Guide to Channel 100 (Flow TV) and select Watch Channel. If this program plays then you can watch Television.
To unblock the installation, navigate to settings > security > unknown sources menu.
If the Flow ToGo app does not download, check the following and try and download again:
- There may be insufficient space on your device to install the app. You will need to delete or clean up files, and applications to make additional room.
- For Android devices, you need to authorize the app to have access to the list of device features requested for a successful installation.
If you have and iPhone or an iPad, Apple's App store can be found on the main screen of your device. Touch the App Store Icon and then search for Flow ToGo and then install. If you have an Android device, Google Play can be found on the main screen of your device. Touch the Google Play icon and search for Flow ToGo and then install.
Please navigate to the menu on the TV set top box and select "Billview" from the menu and follow the instructions OR contact a Flow Customer Service Representative on 1-800-804-2994 who can perform the association.
If are trying to associate a TV or Broadband account, you must answer the security question that it your last bill amount. You have to include up to two decimal places.
Anyone can create a Flow ID, All you need to enter is your Name, email address and a password Goal is to keep it as simplified as possible.
Flow ID is your unique Digital Identity which you can easily register for using solely an email address and gain access to apps such as Flow ToGo, Flow Sports, Flow Rio extra and much more!
Yes, customers can use the Flow ToGo app at any location where an accessible Wi-Fi connection exists.