Once you make a purchase, your selection is available to watch as often as you like for 12 hours.
To set up Parental Controls for the Adult section of Flow On Demand, follow the steps below.
1. While you’re in the On Demand section, click on the MENU button
2. Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to browse the Menu until Parental Controls is highlighted
3. Press the SELECT/OK button
4. You’ll be prompted to enter your PIN if you have one, or set your PIN if you don’t
5. Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to highlight the Locking option
6. Press the SELECT/OK button
7. Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to select the ON option then press SELECT/OK
After the Parental Control is activated, the Adult section of Flow On Demand can only be accessed when the user enters the Parental Control PIN.
Yes. You can use Parental Controls to block certain sections of Flow On Demand, such as the Adult category or the entire On Demand section.
This is usually because there’s an issue with your credit limit. Try following these steps:
1. Check to see if the subscriber’s account in inhibited. If it is, let the subscriber know they need to make a payment.
2. Send a refresh to all of the DCTs on the subscriber’s account
3. Send an email to email@example.com
Yes. Several days after you make your On Demand purchase, the title and price will appear on your bill and on Bill View.
Once you’ve browsed the On Demand section and are ready to make a purchase, just highlight the selection and press the SELECT/OK button. You’ll see the name, description and rating of the title displayed on your screen. If everything is okay, press the SELECT/OK button. You’ll be prompted to enter your PIN to verify your purchase. You’ll then see a purchase screen prompting you to confirm or cancel your purchase.
Use the UP/DOWN and LEFT/RIGHT arrow buttons on your remote control to navigate selections, and use the SELECT/OK button to choose your selections.
Subscription Flow On Demand is on channel 240 and 250.
Flow On Demand is on channel 1000.
Before you can access On Demand programming, you’ll need to program the On Demand button on your remote control. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the On Demand and CBL buttons until the CBL button lights up
2. Slowly punch in 1 0 0 0
3. Press the On Demand button again. The CBL button will blink three times.