To buy a current Pay Per View event, follow the steps below:
1. Select a Pay Per View channel that has an event you want to watch
2. Take note of the start time and the pricing details
3. To buy, press the B button
4. To see the purchase options display, Use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to highlight options and press the A button to accept
Here’s a list of remote control basics.
Turn on your TV
Press the TV button
Turn on your set top box
Press the CBL button
Turn on your VCR
Press the VCR button
Set up your audio
Press the MENU button until the Settings Menu appears. Press the downward triangle to highlight Audio Preference and SELECT/OK to display options. Highlight and adjust each option to your liking. For help with options, press MENU.
Adjust the volume
Press the +VOL- button
Press the +CH- button
Select a specific channel
Use the number buttons to enter a channel number
Select the previous channel
Press the LAST button
First, make a list of your favourite channels in the Settings Menu. Then, while viewing your TV, press the FAV button to surf from one channel to the next.
Please note: you may have to program your remote control buttons before being able to use them.
How do I program my remote control?
Your remote control is simple to program, easy to use, and can operate up to five devices, including cable set top terminals, televisions, VCRs, DVDs and audio for CD players. Before you can use your remote control, it must be programmed (set up) to operate the above devices.
Before you get started
Some of the special features and buttons on your remote control are as follows:
Eliminates reprogramming after battery changes.
Shuts remote off if any button is pressed and held for 45 seconds. This extends battery life in the event the remote becomes lodged under or between heavy objects.
Lets you reset your remote to its original default settings. To do this press, the CABLE and OK button together and hold both buttons down until the CABLE button lights up. Then press MENU, then MENU again. The CABLE button will blink and go out.
Install two new AAA alkaline batteries as indicated by the diagram in the battery compartment. When the batteries become low and need to be replaced, the SAT, TV, VCR, DVD, AUDIO buttons will not illuminate normally or at all during use. When this happens, replace the existing batteries with two new AAA alkaline batteries. Your remote control has Memory Guard which eliminates the need for reprogramming after battery changes.
It’s also pre-programmed to operate Motorola DCT digital set top terminals. If, for some reason, you need to set your remote to operate your set top box, follow the instructions below:
1. Press OK/SEL, then press MUTE together until the power/mode buttons illuminate in slow rotation (i.e. CABLE > TV > VCR > DVD > AUDIO > CABLE)
2. The three digit code for the Motorola DCT is 001. Enter this into the keypad of the remote control. The cable set top terminal will turn off.
3. Then, press OK/SEL to lock in the code. The POWER button will blink 3 times and go out.
Programming TV, VCR, DVD, and/or audio devices
Code Entry Programming
1. Turn off all the electronic devices (TV, VCR, DVD, AUDIO) you want to program the remote to operate
2. Press OK/SEL then MUTE together until the power/mode buttons illuminate in slow rotation
(i.e. CABLE > TV > VCR > DVD > AUDIO > CABLE)
3. To program your TV, locate the three digit code for your brand in the TV Setup Code list and enter it on the keypad of the remote control. Entry of the correct code will cause your TV to turn off. If multiple codes are listed for your brand you may have to enter different codes until your TV turns off.
4. As soon as you have entered a 3 digit code that turns your TV off, press MUTE
5. If the TV turns back on, press OK/SEL to lock in the code. The power/mode buttons will blink 3 times and go out.
ii. Or if the TV does not turn back on, enter a different 3 digit setup code until your TV turns back on. Then press OK/SEL to lock in the code. The power/mode buttons will blink three times and go out.
4. To program your VCR or DVD, refer to the VCR or DVD Setup Code lists and repeat the second and third steps above
Pay Per View
If you’d like to stop watching an On Demand program, just press the GUIDE button your remote control or punch in a different channel.
Yes. If you’d like to remove a purchased title from your Purchased list, just follow the steps below.
1. In the Purchased list, use the UP/DOWN arrow buttons to highlight the item you’d like to remove
2. Press the INFO button on your remote then press the STOP button
3. You’ll be prompted to accept or cancel the deletion
Access to the Flow On Demand service is free. However, there are charges for selected content which will be added to your bill. These charges range from $9.99 to $34.99 VAT inclusive.
No. Movies can only be watched on the television on which they were purchased.
Yes. Having a PIN ensures that only authorized people are allowed to make purchases that will be billed to your Flow account. For your protection, we recommend that you keep your PIN confidential and change it every few months.
For your protection, we recommend that you change your PIN every few months. To do so, just follow the steps below.
1. Press the MENU button on your remote control
2. Select Parental Control and enter your PIN when prompted
3. Select Change PIN and enter your old PIN when prompted
4. Enter your new PIN
5. You’ll see a message saying ‘New PIN Accepted.’ Press the C button to exit.
If you’ve forgotten your PIN, you’ll need to call 223-FLOW and have an agent remove the old PIN. You’ll be asked to provide the identification number that was used during signup, e.g. your ID or drivers permit number.
Yes. You can cancel a title at any time but you will be charged once the title has been playing for more than 30 seconds.
Call 1-800-804-2994 from any phone. Our agents are ready to answer your queries.