Stay connected with more value using our Prepaid plans
1 DAY ALWAYS ON
1 GB of Data
Dial *244*0# to activate!
3 DAY ALWAYS ON
1.5 GB of Data
Dial *244*1# to activate!
7 DAY ALWAYS ON
4 GB of Data
Dial *244*2# to activate!
30 DAY ALWAYS ON
5 GB of Data
Dial *244*3# to activate!
Social messaging stands for Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter.
Auto-renewal stands for the automatic renewal of a prepaid combo plan on any mobile number where a plan has been activated.
- Auto-renewal is applicable on all plans. Once auto-renewal takes effect, the subscriber’s remaining combo plan data balance will roll over, taking the expiry period of the new combo plan. This change will take effect on all Prepaid Combo plans (1, 3-, 7-, 14- and 30-Day plans)
- Subscribers will have 24 hrs to renew their combo plan and access the rollover data.If the sub does not renew within this period, then the data is forfeited.
- Rollover is only applicable to data and not SMS/ Voice. The rollover will only apply to combo plan data and not regular data; regular data should not rollover on auto-renewal.
- Rollover data expires in 12 months. If a subscriber purchases a plan before auto-renewal, then the usual rule will apply – the data, mins and SMS will carry forward.
- 2x Data is applicable to 7-, 14- & 30-Day plans. Prepaid Customers who auto-renew the 7-Day, 14-Day or 30- Day prepaid combo plans will benefit from double core data on the plans each time it auto-renews
- Prepaid Customers with insufficient balance at time of auto-renewal will be allowed a 48hr grace period from plan expiry time and date where once they top up the required balance, in one instance or accumulative, will be allowed to benefit from double core data plus data rollover once they repurchase the qualifying plan that failed auto-renewal
- In addition to the auto-renewal reminder messages at 24hrs and 48hrs before renewal time, customers will get a message at the start of the grace period to encourage top up to maintain benefit.
- If the Customers still does not have sufficient balance after the 48hr grace period, then auto-renewal should fail, and the relevant failure message sent to the Customer via text.
Rates Per Minute For Out Of Plan Usage
|Timeband||Flow Mobile to Mobile||Flow Mobile to Flow Landline||Flow Mobile to Other Mobile Operator||Flow to Digicel||Flow to Flow Fixed||Flow to Flow Mobile|
Terms and Conditions:
Prices in US Dollars. All prices are per minute, billed per second from the first second. Flow Terms and Conditions apply. Roaming charges billed separately. Out of plan rates will be billed at the applicable local rates. International calls applies to all International Direct Dialed calls to the USA, Canada, Caribbean islands where Flow operates and UK fixed lines only. Text Messages may be sent to local and regional Flow mobiles, other local mobile operators and internationally. Inclusive data is only for local usage. Prepaid Customers must maintain a minimum balance of $1 in order to access these services. References to the inclusion of calls to Trinidad & Tobago applies to calls to Telecommunication Services of Trinidad & Tobago (TSTT) mobiles and landlines ONLY.