Check our TravelPass Roaming Plans
As part of the Prepaid Summer Roaming promotion, Flow is offering customers with a free benefit for all prepaid users when they are traveling. Save up to 90% off retail rates between July 5th and August 31st while roaming in more than 45 countries.
Key benefits to this service –
- No subscription fees; no sign up steps; no action required by the customer
- Free Incoming calls while roaming in more than 45 countries
- Make outgoing calls for the same price as making a national call back home. This is applicable for calls back home, within the roaming country, to USA/Canada, and to calls to most Caribbean destinations.
Prepaid Data Roaming!
|Destination Zone||Data per MB|
Rest of World
MyRoam Base Plan
- Destination: To USA or FLOW Countries
MyRoam Data Bolt On
Out of Plan Roaming Rates
Calls to Home
Calls to Anywhere Else
Data per MB
Please NOTE: customers roaming in the US, Canada and UK will be charged $4.99/MB. Customers roaming to other destinations will be charged $12.00/MB.
My Roaming Rates
Calls within USA
Calls within Canada
Calls within the UK
All information you may need about Roaming.
- Prices are in United States dollars. Tax from your home country may be added as applicable.
- Calls are billed per minute and are rounded up to the next whole minute.
- “Home rate” means that the call will be charged as though you had made or received the call in Turks & Caicos. Flow mobile countries are: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis, Trinidad & Tobago (TSTT), Turks & Caicos.
- Note that calls to voicemail will be billed at the price for “Call any Flow mobile country.”
- GPRS access may not be available in all roaming locations. GPRS prices are billed per Kilobyte of usage.
- Check with our customer service team to see if your phone can roam in the country to which you are travelling.
- Receive an SMS: Free.
- Roaming in Japan : To roam in Japan, all you need is your Flow mobile SIM card and a handset compatible with SoftBank’s local network. These special handsets are available for rental at Tokyo’s Narita airport, Osaka’s Kansai airport or SoftBank’s Tokyo office. For more information on roaming in Japan, send inquires to email@example.com or call +813.5114.8420
- Prepaid customers : Be sure to TopUp before you travel. Check our Web site for information on your TopUp options.
Tips to Roam & Save
Roaming is a convenient service that allows you to enjoy most of the features and services available on your mobile device while you are travelling overseas. Roaming is considered a premium service and as a result it is billed at higher rates than you would normally pay for mobile voice and data services such as email, social networking and web browsing at home.
Here are some steps you can take to reduce your roaming costs while still enjoying the ease and convenience of using your mobile while you are travelling.
FACT: Voice, SMS/text messaging and data services including WhatsApp, Blackberry Messenger, Internet Browsing, Instant messaging, MMS and accessing email, which are covered by your regular calling plan at home may attract additional charges abroad.
TIP: If you would like to avoid excessive data charges, you can disable the data connection on your phone before you travel. Go to the connections menu on your mobile device, click on the "data services" link and select "off." If you need help, please call all our Customer Care Centre at 1-800-804-2994.
FACT: Voice services, including voicemail and incoming calls, which FLOW offers free of charge at home, will attract a cost when you are travelling.
TIP: If you purchase one of FLOW's MyRoaming plans which are available for the USA, Canada and UK, all incoming calls are free which will not result in a charge. If you have not chosen a MyRoaming plan and you do not wish to be charged for voicemail, then call our Customer Care Centre before you travel and temporarily disable your voicemail service. Once you return home, you can call the Customer Care Centre and have your voicemail reactivated. You can also use your Caller ID to monitor and screen incoming calls and you can opt to answer on an as-needed basis.
FACT: Smartphones (i.e. Blackberry devices, iPhones, Android devices etc.) can cause an increase in your roaming charges because even when you think they are idle, these devices can actually be transferring high volumes of data by downloading incoming email, receiving instant messages and updating your news and social network feeds, among other things.
TIP 1: You can disable your data connection before you travel (see instructions above) and once you are overseas, use WiFi hotspots to access data services on your smartphone. To ensure that your phone is WiFi enabled, go to your connections menu, select the WiFi option and select "on". While using WIFI please ensure BOTH mobile data and international roaming is disabled.
How to turn off cellular data for specific apps in iOS
IOS users can turn background data on or off from the settings. In order to do this, just run over "Settings", then tap the "Cellular" icon. Here, you can turn on or off the 3G/4G LTE or Data Roaming functions, and if you swipe to the bottom of the screen, you will see a list of apps that usually connect to cell data.