TravelPass Terms and Conditions
- Travel Pass Data bundles can be purchased through the TravelPass (Roaming) USSD menu *134#*134#, the main USSD menu *129#*129#, online portal at www.topupflow.com, or via MyFlow self-care application, and can only be charged to the main account (prepaid).
- Offer is available to:
- customers with any handset type can subscribe (including 2G/3G/4G/LTE & Blackberry)
- all roaming customers who have sufficient funds
- customers with or without an active LOCAL data plan
- customers with or without a US/Canada pre-paid roaming package
- Travel Pass Data Roaming bundle will expire 7 days from the activation date (i.e. – activation date 06/01/2017 10:30am will expire on 06/08/2017 10:29am
- Travel Pass Data can be used for any type of data use without restriction on content type.
- When customer is roaming, any available balance in Travel Pass Data bundles will be used first, followed by any available other TravelPass roaming plans. Once any data bundle balances have expired, subscriber will be charged at PAYG rates unless they have subscribed to another TravelPass plan (Prepaid only).
- Customers will receive notifications at 75%, 95% and 100% usage of Travel Pass Data bundles
- Customers can purchase more than one Travel Pass Data bundle. When a 2nd bundle has been purchased before the completion of the first, the data volume will be combined with the remaining balance and the expiry date will be reset to 7 days from the most recent purchase/activation date.
- CWC performs roaming traffic steering to its preferred partners. Because of this steering, prepaid customers are only able to gain access to the following carriers in each of these overseas markets.
|British Virgin Islands||Saba|
|Cayman Islands||St. Kitts|
|Costa Rica||St. Lucia|
|Czech Republic||St. Barthelemy|
|French Guiania||St. Maarten (Dutch)|
|Germany||St. Martin (French)|
|Guadaoupe||Turks & Caicos Islands|
|Ireland||US Virgin Island|