USE OUR eSIM TODAY TO EXPERIENCE OUR NETWORK YOURSELF.
An eSIM is a programmable embedded electronic SIM card equivalent to the physical plastic SIM cards that cannot be removed from the device.
Benefits to using eSIMs include:
- Enjoy the flexibility of having two numbers active on the same phone, at the same time, simply by using both an eSIM and a physical SIM
- No chance of losing your eSIM because it's built into your phone and can easily be reactivated by scanning the QR code.
- A Simpler device setup without the need to insert or replace your SIM card.
- Family & friends can stay connected when visiting Jamaica by adding an eSIM. There is no need to switch between two SIM cards or devices.
- Even if you’re with another local network provider, eSIM gives you the freedom and ease to add a second number from the Flow network.
ACTIVATE YOUR NEW eSIM WITH EASE
Current eSIM supporting devices:
- iPhone 14, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max, 14 Plus
- iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12,12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 12 Mini
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, XS Max
- iPhone XR
Samsung Phones (coming soon)
- Galaxy S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 20 FE, Note 20 Ultra, Note 20 Ultra 5G, Note 20+
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Fold2
- Galaxy Fold
Google Phones (coming soon)
- Pixel 4, 4XL, 4a, 4a 5G
- Pixel 3, 3XL, 3a
- Pixel 2
Other Devices (coming soon)
- Oppo Find X3 Pro
- Motorola Razr 2019
- Microsoft Surface Duo
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro
- Nuu Mobile X5
Frequently Asked Questions
An eSIM is a digital/virtual SIM that allows activation of your service using a QR code rather than inserting a physical chip.
A Flow Representative will provision your SIM with the assigned service number and Flow plan just as with a physical SIM.
All eSIMs will be provisioned by a Flow Representative and a QR code will be sent to you via an email with simple instructions on how to scan and activate your profile.
Yes, eSIMs will be available to all Mobile Prepaid or Postpaid Customer if they have an eSIM enabled device that does not have a carrier-lock from another operator.
No, not all devices are eSIM enabled, however Flow is working with Manufacturers to ensure the devices that we sell supports eSIM.