Message from Stephen Price
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
As we join the rest of the nation, and indeed the world, in learning more about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we continue to monitor the developments while being guided by the Ministry of Health and Wellness (MOHW) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The safety of our employees, their families, our customers, and the communities where we operate is our primary concern.
Given the nature of COVID-19 and the urgent need to reduce the spread of the virus, we are very mindful of our responsibility to keep Jamaica connected as working norms change and schools close. We have already activated our Local Crisis Management Team and, with the support of our parent company, are focused on and committed to doing everything in our power to keep you online during this unprecedented period.
We also want to assure you that several measures, as recommended by the MOHW, are being taken to safeguard your well-being. Among these are:
- Increased frequency of cleaning across all company facilities and additional cleaning supplies placed in all offices and stores
- Placement of hand sanitizers at all entry and contact points in our stores including our kiosks, cashier counters and customer service points
- Daily sanitizing of our retail stores
We encourage you to use our easy and convenient online channels, where possible:
- Online at www.flowid.co
- Our My Flow app which can be downloaded from the Google Play store or Apple store
- Our IVR (Interactive Voice Recording) Automated System by calling 100 from your Flow mobile or fixed phone and by calling 1-800-804-2994.
- Our website - www.discoverflow.co
If you still need to visit our retail stores, we remain available to serve you. Please feel free to call us at 100 from your Flow mobile or fixed phone or call 1-800-804-2994 if you have any queries. We will be happy to assist you.
We encourage you to be guided by the updates from the Ministry of Health and Wellness and take all the necessary steps to protect yourself and loved ones. Remember, proper personal hygiene is key to protecting ourselves and we must do all we can to prevent the spread of the virus.
This is a defining time for our country. Let’s be kind and support each other, especially the less fortunate and more vulnerable among us. Remember, we are a resilient nation and we will get through this together.
We will continue to monitor information from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Ministry of Health and Wellness and keep you updated. Keep safe!
If you suspect that you have had exposure to COVID-19 and are displaying symptoms, please self-isolate immediately and contact the Ministry of Health & Wellness for further instructions.