HOW TO ENTER
1. Purchase a 2 Day or higher Unlimited Talk, Text and Social mobile plan or purchase a Postpaid (10GB, 20GB, Unlimited) mobile plan, Ya’ad & Road Lite, Ya’ad & Road or Ya’ad & Road Plus plan
2. You will then receive a text message with a website link to a virtual scratch card which will reveal an instant gift.
3. Each customer that purchase a 2 Day or higher Unlimited Talk, Text and Social plan, a Postpaid (10GB, 20GB, Unlimited) mobile plan, Ya’ad & Road Lite, Ya’ad & Road, Ya’ad & Road Plus plan, a Internet Vital, Internet Extra plan or pay their bill on time and in full will automatically receive entries into a weekly draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the provisioning of the ‘Sum Summa’ Summer promotion (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) to Residential Prepaid Mobile Customers who subscribe to any Unlimited Talk, text and social plans, New Residential Postpaid (10GB, 20GB or Unlimited) Mobile Plan and new and existing fixed residential service customers who subscribe to Ya’ad & Road Lite, Ya’ad & Road, Ya’ad & Road Plus, Internet Vital and Internet Extra plans from FLOW (herein referred to as “The Company”).
2. This promotion is for the period July 13, 2022 to September 12, 2022.
3. Entrants into the Sum Summa Summer Promotion shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. All Customers qualifying for the Sum Summa Summer promotion will be enrolled and sent text messages via their mobile phones and may opt out by calling our contact center at 1-800-804-2994 and making a request to be removed from our promotional offers.
5. Customers activating the Prepaid Unlimited Talk Text and Social plan will receive a text link on their mobile phone that allows them to scratch a virtual card and access instant rewards plus entry/entries into a weekly draw.
6. New and Existing Residential Fixed Customers that sign up to the Ya’ad & Road Lite, Ya’ad & Road and Ya’ad & Road Plus will receive a link via text on their mobile phone that allows them to scratch a virtual card to access instant rewards plus an entry/entries into the weekly draw.
7. New Postpaid Mobile Customers that sign up to 10GB or 20GB and Unlimited Talk Text and Social Postpaid plans will receive a link via text on their mobile phone that allows them to scratch a virtual card to access instant rewards plus an entry/entries into the weekly draw.
8. Existing Residential Fixed and Postpaid Mobile Customers on any Flow plan that pay their bill in full and on time will receive an entry/receive entries into the weekly draw.
9. The number of entries into the weekly draw is determined by the value of the qualifying plan: For each Prepaid and Postpaid plan purchased or activated, the customer will receive a single entry for every $200. For each bill paid in full and on time or new sign up to Residential Fixed Ya’ad & Road, Ya’ad & Road Lite and Ya’ad & Road Plus and each full and on-time bill payment for fixed residential service, the customer will receive a single entry for every $600.
10. The number of entries will be determined per transaction. Entries will not be allocated based on the total cost of separate transactions. E.g. Prepaid and Residential Postpaid have an entry value of $200 which means that a transaction of $300 and another transaction of $300 will give the customer only 2 entries (1 per transaction) and not 3 from the spent total of $600.
11. Each week sixty (60) winners will be drawn randomly from the pool of entries to win one of the below gifts.
- Supermarket Vouchers
- Samsung Buds
- Alexa Echo Dot
- Google Nest Mini
- Amazon Gift Cards
- 50” Smart TVs
- School Bags
13.Weekly entries are not eligible for subsequent weekly draws unless the Customer buys another plan and gets re- entered into the draw.
14.A customer can only win once in the weekly draw.
How to Claim Your Prize
15. Each winner in the weekly prize draw will be sent a text message via their mobile phone advising them that they have won a prize, detailing the gift, and advising that they will be called within 3 business days with information on how to collect their gift.
16. Weekly Prize Collection Cash Prize: Cash prize winners will be invited to 2-6 Carlton Crescent, Kingston 10 where they will do a symbolic cheque handover. From there, their photo and video will be taken. Customers will then be advised of the closest location to collect their cash prize and arrangements will be made for the Customer to visit that location.
Non-Cash prizes: Customers will be advised of the closest Redemption Center and arrangements will be made for the Customer to visit the location to collect their prize.
17. The winner will be required to provide the following information when collecting their prize.
- Full Name
- Qualifying Mobile Number
- A valid government issued ID (Driver’s Licence, Passport or Voters ID)
- The Mobile phone with the weekly winner confirmation SMS
19.Every Customer will be required to sign the Prize receipt form upon collection of the gift.
Prize Draw Schedule
|Draw No.||Qualifying Period||Entry Closing Dates||Draw Dates – Draw time (10:00am)|
|1||July 13th – July 18th 2022||Monday, July 18th 2022||Wednesday, July 20th 2022||2||July 19th – July 25th 2022||Monday, July 25th 2022||Wednesday, July 27th 2022||3||July 26th – August 1st 2022||Monday, August 1st 2022||Wednesday, August 3rd 2022||4||August 2nd – August 8th 2022||Monday, August 8th 2022||Wednesday, August 10th 2022||5||August 9th – August 15th 2022||Monday, August 15th 2022||Wednesday, August 17th 2022||6||August 16th – August 22nd 2022||Monday, August 22nd 2022||Wednesday, August 24th 2022||7||August 23rd – August 29th 2022||Monday, August 29th 2022||Wednesday, August 31st 2022||8||August 30th – September 5th 2022||Monday, September 5th 2022||Wednesday, September 7th 2022||9||September 6th– September 12th 2022||Monday, September 12th 2022||Wednesday, September 14th 2022|
Residential Prepaid Mobile Customers
23. Residential Prepaid Customers who purchase a Unlimited Talk Text and Social 2Day, 5Day, 7Day, 14 Day, 28Day or 30Day plan will receive a website link to a virtual scratch card which will reveal an instant reward of extra data or credit plus an entry/entries into the weekly draw.
24. Participant will be required to select the link shared via text and use your finger(s) to scratch the image on the face of the phone. All text messages for this promotion are sent from “Flow Summa”.
25. After scratching the card, the reward is revealed and will be automatically added to your account in the case of a data or credit reward. Once the process is successfully completed, a text message is sent to your mobile number to confirm the addition of the reward - detailing the benefit and duration.
26. For the weekly prize, you will receive a text message detailing your prize and you will also be called by a Flow Representative within 3 business days and advised how and when to collect your prize.
27. The Prepaid data reward may be used for any data transaction: streaming, surfing, Apps and more.
28. The Prepaid credit reward may be used for making calls, sending texts or plan purchases.
29. All prepaid rewards of data or credit will be added to the customer’s account within 24 hours of selecting the promotion link and scratching the card.
30. There is a limit of one link with the scratch card per telephone number after each purchase of a qualifying prepaid plan and customers can only benefit once from each scratch card.
31. Upon expiration of the reward of data, prepaid customers will be billed at the standard PAYGO rates, where there is no active plan. If there is an active plan, data and voice usage will be decremented from the respective plan balance(s).
32. For the prepaid data reward a text notification is sent at 60%, 80% and 100% of usage.
33. If the customer has an active data/voice plan at the time the reward is added, the benefits of the reward will be used first. Once the reward benefits have been exhausted or have expired, usage will continue from the active prepaid plan.
34. All prepaid rewards are for local usage only and are not applicable while roaming.
Residential Postpaid Customers
35. New and existing residential fixed service customers who sign up to the Ya’ad & Road Lite, Ya’ad & Road, Ya’ad & Road Plus, or Postpaid Mobile Customers who sign up to the 10GB, 20GB or Unlimited Talk, text and social plan will receive a website link to a scratch card which will reveal an instant reward of Data or International minutes.
36. Participant will be required to select the link shared via text and use your finger(s) to scratch the card on the face of the phone. All text messages for this promotion are sent from “Flow Summa”.
57. After scratching the virtual card, the reward is revealed. Once the process is successfully completed, a text message is sent to your mobile number to confirm the addition of the reward
38. For the weekly prize, you will receive a text message detailing your prize and you will also be called by a Flow Representative within 3 business days and advised how and when to collect your prize.
39. For new sign up to the Fixed services, the primary account holder of the fixed service will be entered only once for the period of this promotion. Only one of the primary account holder’s mobile numbers associated with the fixed service is eligible to participate in the promotion.
General Conditions for Prepaid, Postpaid & Fixed Residential Service
40. Customers must have a data enabled handset to participate.
41. A maximum of five (5) calls will be made to the selected winners. If it rings without an answer for up to 1 minute, is busy after five (5) tries or goes directly to voicemail the winner will forfeit their claim to a prize.
42. FLOW accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the FLOW collection centres).
43. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
44. FLOW accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by FLOW.
45. FLOW retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available upon consultation with and approval by the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission.
47. Flow shall not be liable for warranty for any of the prizes provided in this promotion.
48. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited.
49. Prize Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on FLOW’s reasonable request
50. The winner consents to the use by FLOW and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the promotion for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by FLOW and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the ‘Sum Summa’ Summer promotion, all entrants consent to the same.
52. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from FLOW containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
53. FLOW accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Sum Summa Summer promotion or accepting the prize. FLOW further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or mobile device(s) relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Sum Summa Summer promotion.
53. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of FLOW for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
54. FLOW shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
55. FLOW reserves the right subject to the approval of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries commission to at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Sum Summa Summer promotion with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of FLOW in all matters under its control is final and binding.
56. Employees of Flow, its authorized dealers, auditors, business partners, any affiliates, and the immediate families of the above-named groups; that is their parents, spouse or children are ineligible for participation in this promotion.
57. Flow Standard terms and conditions for prepaid, postpaid mobile and Fixed services apply.
58. Minors (under 18) winning a tangible prize must provide details for parents/guardians in order to claim prizes. Parents/guardians should present a valid national government ID as well as they should present the child’s ID (National Passport). In the case, the child does not have a valid national government ID then a birth certificate or student ID will be acceptable.
59. Please visit our website at www.discoverflow.co for details.
NOTIFICATION/REDEMPTION OF PRIZES
Customers will be contacted by a Flow Representative within 3 business days of receiving the prize text message and advised when and how to collect the prize.
Once contacted, Non-Cash prize winners will be asked to select a redemption centre in which they can collect their prize. Cash Prize winners will be advised of the closest location to collect their cash prize.
Customers will be asked to take with them a valid government issued ID (Driver’s License, Voters ID or Passport) and the handset with the weekly winner confirmation SMS.
Customers are required to collect their prize within fourteen (14) trading days (Monday to Saturday) from call is received from Flow rep or the prize will be forfeited.
Flow will retain any prize not collected within the stipulated period.
A maximum of five (5) calls will be made to the selected winners. If it rings without an answer for up to 1 minute, is busy after five (5) tries or goes directly to voicemail the winner will forfeit their claim to a prize
A data, credit or international minutes prize is considered claimed once the link to the virtual scratch card is selected to reveal a prize.