HOW TO ENTER
- Text the word WIN to 876-444-4268 and get ready to play. Subscriptions cost $14.99 daily.
- Look out for daily texts which will give you virtual cash amounts and your balance. Each text received with virtual cash will cost $14.99.
- Text MONEY to 876-444-4269 at any time for additional virtual cash amounts to increase your balance.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM PROMOTION:
- Text the word STOP to 876-444-4268. You will receive a text message to conﬁrm that you have been unsubscribed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Entrants must be individual (residential) mobile customers of Flow and legal residents of Jamaica.
- Texts must be sent from a Flow mobile phone.
- The selection of weekly, monthly and grand prize winners will be based on the customers with the highest virtual money account balances.
- Weekly winners will not be eligible for subsequent weekly prizes but will be eligible for the monthly and Grand Prizes.
- Monthly winners will not be eligible for subsequent monthly prizes but will be eligible for the Grand Prizes.
- Grand Prize winners will not be eligible to win more than one Grand Prize.
- Winners must present valid photo identification (ie. driver's licence, passport or National ID) in order to collect their prize.
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when redeeming prize. Both the winner and parent/guardian must present valid photo identification (ie. driver's licence, passport or National ID). In the event that a minor does not have a valid photo ID, a birth certificate will suffice.
- Winners must sign Flow’s Liability Release prior to accepting prizes.
- Individuals selected/winners will forfeit their claim to a prize for the following reasons:
- When contacted by telephone, it rings without an answer for up to 1 minute, is busy after five (5) tries or goes directly to voicemail
- Inability to produce the handset with the winning number and valid photo identification - driver's licence, passport or National ID
- If his/her postpaid mobile account is in arrears and the outstanding amounts are not cleared prior to collection of the prize
- Failing to collect prize within fourteen (14) working days after being contacted
- Refusing to participate in Flow's advertising and public relations campaign whether in electronic, print or other media
- Employees of Flow, its authorized dealers, auditors, business partners, any affiliates and the immediate families of the above named groups – that is their parents, spouse or children are ineligible for the prize draws.
- Flow reserves the right to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time, upon consultation with and approval from the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission
NOTIFICATION/REDEMPTION OF PRIZES
Prize winners will be contacted by a Flow representative and once they have successfully answered the element of skill question, they will be instructed to visit the Flow Corporate Office at 2-6 Carlton Crescent, Kingston 10 to Collect their prize. Customers who have won prizes must produce a valid photo identiﬁcation (i.e. driver’s licence, passport or National ID) in order to redeem his/her prize.
Prizes that remain unclaimed, fourteen (14) working days after the winners are contacted, will remain the property of Flow.
Promotion extended to August 27, 2021 to August 25, 2022. Available to Flow Residential Mobile customers only. Each text message received with virtual cash will cost $14.99. Customers will randomly receive one of the following virtual cash values – 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000 or 5000. Banking statuses will be Silver (0 – 499,999), Gold (500,000 - 1,499,999), Platinum (1,500,000 and over). Monthly Prize draw dates will be September 24, 2021/October 29, 2021/November 26, 2021/January 28, 2022/February 25, 2022/March 25, 2022/May 27, 2022/June 24, 2022/July 29, 2022. Grand Prize draw dates will be December 24, 2021/April 29, 2022/August 26, 2022. To unsubscribe send STOP to 876-444-4268. Flow terms and conditions apply. Competition rules apply
Authorised under Section 58(3) of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act