Dear Valued Customer,
We’re writing to let you know that we’re making some changes and enhancements to your TV experience.
We’ve been adding new channels and content to our growing collection of new and high-quality programming on Flow TV:
- It’s great news for sports fans, as we’re bringing you the new home of the Premier League in the Caribbean. RUSH, a brand-new sports channel, has joined Flow TV
- New entertainment channels TV One and CuriosityStream joined our channel line-up earlier this year
- We’ve added more of the latest and most popular movies and TV shows to our Flow On Demand library, such as, Avengers: End Game, Long Shot, The Curse of La Llorona and other box office hits
- We’ve extended the number of channels available in our award-winning Flow ToGo app - it’s now loaded with over 130 live channels, including premium programming like HBO. Download it for FREE today in your App Store or enjoy it in your browser and take your favourite programming with you, on-the-go.
As we regularly review and refresh our TV service to bring you high quality content, as of September 30th, 2019, we’ll be removing the channel SyFy from our line-up
We’re sorry if this impacts your viewing habits, and we hope you’ll find plenty to enjoy through the new channels and content mentioned above and the many other great channels on Flow. You can find more information on the Flow TV line-up at www.discoverflow.co
Thank you for being a valued Flow customer!
Your Flow Team
ART TV (Arabic) – A La Carte ONLY
RTPI (Portuguese) – A La Carte ONLY
CCT4 (Chinese) – A La Carte (Evo), Watch Basic Plus and above (Legacy)
- All of the above channels will be removed at 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2019.
- No, you will not see a reduction in your bill. Your cable charges are not calculated on a per channel basis, but rather with due consideration for the programming costs. As such, we have put together the best packages which will be affordable for our customers.
- If you purchased any of these channels as an A La Carte option, we will stop billing effective February 28, 2019. If any charges are incurred after this date, we will credit your account accordingly and it will be reflected on your April month bill.
- Your cable charges are not calculated on a per channel basis, but rather with due consideration for the programming costs. As such, we have put together the best packages which will be affordable for our customers.
- We value our relationship with you and will continue to negotiate with the various content providers to broadcast your favourite content. We are also in the process of sourcing other content that you will enjoy.
- Also see #4 for A la Carte purchases
- Customers will be notified via website posting.
- We will continue to identify and negotiate for other similar content that we can provide to our subscribers.
These channels will not be available on our network as at 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2019. We do however, have alternative content that you can enjoy.
RTPI (Portuguese), CCT4 (Chinese), ART TV (Arabic)
For the channels above – Billing will cease effective February 28, 2019. If any charges are incurred after this date, we will credit your account accordingly and it will be reflected on your April bill.